You can type here any text you want

WTB WELD Pro Stars 15"X8" wide 3.5 Back Spacing anyone??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Is it just me or is this tread just getting real confusing???

:confused: Is it just me or is this tread just getting real confusing??? :confused:

What I am looking for here is a Pair of USED or NEW 15"X8" wide Weld Pro Stars

I got $200 out of the old set of rims. (They were not in that great of shape) this dosnt mean that I will not add some $$ to get another set :smile: Just stating the fact that I got $200 and have that in cash to spend :rolleyes:

I could also use a set of 3.5" fronts if someone has them for a good price. I can also get them from a local shop for $300 :D with tires so please keep this in mind. :cool:

I got them if you spent an hour on each wheel hand polishing they would look new again :) really not much to see in the pics just imagine a dull set of stars :cool:

Thanks Jim

SIMPLIFY, this is what i got.

I have (4) 15x8 with 3.5 back spacing and i also have (2) 15x3.5. I am selling all six wheels. Brand new in the boxes never ben opened. Factory sealed boxes. Mint condition. Brand spanking new. If this aint clear i dont know what is. If you ask for pics you are going to get a pic of a seald white box that says weld on it because i am not going to open the boxes, ill let who ever buys them have the honors. :D

Vsix said:
I got them if you spent an hour on each wheel hand polishing they would look new again :) really not much to see in the pics just imagine a dull set of stars :cool:

Thanks Jim

Jim How much shipped to me??

Arturo said:
I have (4) 15x8 with 3.5 back spacing and i also have (2) 15x3.5. I am selling all six wheels. Brand new in the boxes never ben opened. Factory sealed boxes. Mint condition. Brand spanking new. If this aint clear i dont know what is. If you ask for pics you are going to get a pic of a seald white box that says weld on it because i am not going to open the boxes, ill let who ever buys them have the honors. :D

And how much $$ for the 3.5" and a set of 8" Dont need 2 sets of 8" lol
D

Here's a pic of Jim's wheels.

Attachments

• P1030001_resized.jpg
    P1030001_resized.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 53
Back