You can type here any text you want

WTB WELD Pro Stars 15"X8" wide 3.5 Back Spacing anyone??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thunderace31

Banned
:cool: WTB WELD Pro Stars 15"X8" wide 3.5 Back Spacing anyone have a set they need to move??

I have $200 cash!! :biggrin:

I sold my other 10" wide prostars so I need some 8" wide :cool:

I have a pair of Cragar/Weld 15x8 pro stars yes they are aluminum they need to be polished but in good condition 3.5" BS fit all G-bodys $200 shipped :cool:

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

Jim doesn't have a digital cam, I'll try to remember mine when I stop down there this week to drop off/pick up parts.

NJVetteGuy said:
Jim doesn't have a digital cam, I'll try to remember mine when I stop down there this week to drop off/pick up parts.
That sucks Ill be waiting for photos I can not commit to something without seeing them thanks/sorry Derek :cool:

How about some brand new ones?

Brand new in the box. $400 plus shipping my zip is 77012 if you wanna figure out the shipping. each wheel cost about 130 bucks retail.

Some of us have to chip in and get Jim a digital camera so he can show us the great parts he usually has for sale. Jim -its probably a tax writeoff! Merry christmas- if i didnt already give my old lady my old digital kodak i would have given it to Jim.

49-blues said:
Some of us have to chip in and get Jim a digital camera so he can show us the great parts he usually has for sale. Jim -its probably a tax writeoff! Merry christmas- if i didnt already give my old lady my old digital kodak i would have given it to Jim.

I'm almost glad he doesn't have the digital camera sometimes...means more cars and parts for me :)

Arturo said:
Brand new in the box. $400 plus shipping my zip is 77012 if you wanna figure out the shipping. each wheel cost about 130 bucks retail.
LMAO! Your nuts! Can get them form Jegs shipped to my door for LESS Than $325! LMAO You think I just fell off a turnup truck??
:eek:

49-blues said:

LMAO $200 would get him a nice 1 :D

You are nuts just went to jegs.com

Each wheel is $159 at jegs.com. I was talking for four wheels maybe you are talking about just two. The original post says a set that is usually four on a car.

Well the orginal post was not really clear but I assumed that since he was talking 10" he was talking about the back

Arturo-400 bucks is a great price! you shouldn't have a problem selling them

YouLikeThat said:
Well the orginal post was not really clear but I assumed that since he was talking 10" he was talking about the back

Arturo-400 bucks is a great price! you shouldn't have a problem selling them
WTB WELD
Pro Stars 15"X8" wide 3.5 Back Spacing anyone?? Not asking for 4 just 2 :D

Back