Xfi question

jowy

Did I have to change some table when opgrade to roller camshaft. My car dont go over 4100 rpm on change of the camshaft and start pimpim

OP, you need to back away from the

Bong.jpg

Did I have to change some table when opgrade to roller camshaft. My car dont go over 4100 rpm on change of the camshaft and start pimpim
did you change the valve springs before you started pimpin?

Did it rev past 4100 rpm before the cam change? There is a fuel cut rpm setting in the Global Set Up Parameters window.

Did it rev past 4100 rpm before the cam change? There is a fuel cut rpm setting in the Global Set Up Parameters window.
[/QUOTE
ok am going to check the parameter and yes I change de spring on the heads

Yes I change the valve spring ,rebuild de engine ,,check the valves and new pussrood mesure for the roller lifters

You need to make some data logs of what is going on, it could be mechanical or the tune is off.

if you change the xfi from 2.01 to 2.05 I have to change some tables
Yes. You need to go through all the tables and review each carefully and make sure they are what you want. Take your time and study them thoroughly.

Yes. You need to go through all the tables and review each carefully and make sure they are what you want. Take your time and study them thoroughly.
thanks// thats why mi carr does not exceed the 4000 rpm and 7 pound of boost or i have to go back to the 2.01 if the problem continue

thanks// thats why mi carr does not exceed the 4000 rpm and 7 pound of boost or i have to go back to the 2.01 if the problem continue
No. This isn't the reason.

Fix up the tune in the 2.05 and keep it. Don't go back to 2.01

Then find your RPM and boost problem.

If one fixes the other, then you killed two birds with one stone. But I doubt it will.

No. This isn't the reason.

Fix up the tune in the 2.05 and keep it. Don't go back to 2.01

Then find your RPM and boost problem.

If one fixes the other, then you killed two birds with one stone. But I doubt it will.
OK IM GOINT TO WORK ON IT THAKS FOR THE ADVICE