You Want Holiday Deals?

Mike Licht

I was here first
A few guys are lookng for a Christmas Sale so here is a start.

• Accufab adjustable regulators $99
  • PowerLogger $249.99
  • Scanmaser 2 $234.99
  • Translator Gen 2 $249.99
  • Buick Translator Classic $184.99
  • Revolution X roller cam kits $789.99
All other items like Heads, Intercoolers, Injectors, or whatever is on your list,
Marianne is makin' deals give her a call 586 294 4404

Mike

Now that I think about it, I need a good 9.5 converter first. I may have to call Marianne this afternoon.

FYI THe lowest current prices we have on turbos is on our web site. If you find a dealer selling the same thing for less and have proof give me a call.
Mike

Mike on Revolution X cam kits... does the block need machining or are these roller cams that you can pretty much just "drop in" and go... what other mods do you need to install? TIA

Thanks Mike!

Roller cams are not drop in. The exhaust guides must be machined down to increase retainor to guide clearence. The block needs no mods.

powerlogger is usually $264.99 this is a $15 dollar savings!
Mike

got it thanks Mike . I hope to order one up to Canada after the holidays . maybe the Canadian dollar will be a little better by then . it's VERY low right now . Kind of sucks having to pay 30%-35% more for everything , plus taxes and shippping . Usually if you double the cost you guy are selling it for that is what we end up paying after it's all said and done . Kind of sux but what can you do . :)

We understand your position, Just an FYI the sale will be over before Christmas. Also most canadian orders go USPS unless they are too big to help you guys out some
Mike

Mike- I need an extender chip for my new 60's. Can Marianne give me more than 8% off list? Otherwise Ebay is offering 8% off anything with buy it now and paypal. Could you put extenders on ebay so I can take advantage of the discount? This is the same discount that Julio brought to our attention when it was at 30%.

give her a call. We will be putting less items on ebay due to the constantly risinig cost of ebay fees and pay pay (yes that is how I spell it) fees. Where we used to have over 200 items there we are down to about 40 and will be listing less soon. We simply cannot afford to do business there much longer unless we raise our prices, and we are trying to avoid that option.
Mike

Hey Mike,

Ordered a powerlogger today and couldn't get an answer from the sales-dude about whether the update for my scanmaster 2.1 included a different faceplate or not. I thought I read somehwhere about a new faceplate to reflect A/F or something.

Thanks

We will be putting less items on ebay due to the constantly risinig cost of ebay fees and pay pay (yes that is how I spell it) fees. Where we used to have over 200 items there we are down to about 40 and will be listing less soon. We simply cannot afford to do business there much longer unless we raise our prices, and we are trying to avoid that option.
Mike

Hear ya on that! I occassionally put something on there just to use as advertising.;) Remember when Paypal's slogan used to be "Always Free"?

Thanks Mike!

Roller cams are not drop in. The exhaust guides must be machined down to increase retainor to guide clearence. The block needs no mods.
Kind of new to the buick world.I was wanting to run the roller cam.So you would have to pull the heads to run this cam?