1-1 at Branson cruisin lights last weekend

lil_ol_six

Ok guys, here's how it went. Oh, I didn't know it but I was only running 17psi.(gauge light was out)

First race: 93 5.0 GT,mods were cam,heads,intake,exhaust,on Nitto drs bolt-ons etc. We raced with me doing the horn and I beat him by 7-8 cars. Easy kill, he didn't know much about Buicks. hehe

Last race: 2000 Saleen S-351. mods:supercharged 351 intake,exhaust,etc
He said I'll do the horn. I'm like ok. MISTAKE! As soon as we get to the line I hear the fastest 3 honks I've ever heard in my life and he's gone. And instead of staying like I should have, I try to chase him down. I closed the gap from 4 cars to me at his door at the end. I was mad and was like "lets race with a FAIR flagman." He says no I just beat you. I said "your just mad b/c my $6500 car was gonna beat your $65,000 car. He was rather arrogant and cocky. Typical. He was like I'll give you a fair race against my other car. (9 sec notchback). Yeah right! His name is Joe from Kansas City. Anyone know him?

It wouldn't be fun to try and chase a S-351 down! Too bad you didn't have a nuetral flag guy. Sounds like you have a strong runner! Nice work:D

I didn't see a Turbo T in Branson. I live in Kimberling City, which is 20 min from Branson. I was there in my 87 GN. I only saw one other GN. Cool that you are that close though :)

Hey man I wish I could've met you! I was staying at the Lawrence Welk resort the first two days (free tickets) and the Dutch Country Inn close to Ride the Ducks. I've been to Kimberling City several times to see Christmas lights I think, I used to live in Springfield several years ago.(Back when Bass Pro Shop didn't have its own ZIP code:D Anyway, I wanted to race this Monte Carlo with NOS CAR on the tag up there. Supposed to be local? Anyway, we didn't get much racing in b/c a guy got killed out there the week before the cruise.:( :mad: And that's really all I went for. Next year we'll bring a low10-high 9sec car with us.;)

There are probably a lot of Joes here in KC with Mustangs.

Kimberling City? Have you seen a company running around that area by the name of Wes York Trenching. I think my dad said that he saw a couple GN's running around that area. He is working there right now.

I haven't noticed any company names, but as far as I know, I am the only GN down here. There are a few Monte SS's but thats it.

he said he used to see a black GN runnin up and down some street three or four times a day....I don't remember the name of the street. He is running a huge yellow machine for Wes York Trenching

Thats probably me going back and forth from school everyday. Find out what street he is working on, because they are doing some work down by my house. I haven't seen another GN down here since the cruise.