1/4 times

Ok went on a drive and watched the CC they are jumping in about increments of 50+ points I noticed at WOT they seemed to stick for alot longer there were times that it would go up in much less increments like I was counting 34,37,43 then it would go back to jumping in 50 point plus increments

o2 isnt lazy with those counts and the croscounts should stop at WOT . you should be rich at all times of WOT since you are running off a fuel map programed to be rich and not the 02 sensor

Wow is all I can say lol I have been reading on this all night looks like I might have a pretty long road ahead of me... thinking that I should keep it parked till I get it figured out... looks like I'll be on the way to get a migty vac and some vac line lol

pacecarta said:
never going to happen ...he has erics chip

with erics chips you will find the o2 cross counts (CC) seem to stand still because there is almost no crossing from rich to lean due to his open loop idle , .....to check o2 activity you'll have to watch the o2 cross counts as you drive around .

I forgot about Erics chip having open loop idle.... but I did say closed loop.... you should still be able to be cruising at light throttle... or at a steady speed... and se the cross counts come up... The principle is the same... anyway....

fist time checking for vacume leaks is there a chart that shows which lines to check? I stopped and picked up a mity vac just want to make sure I cover them all... I also found a bolt missing on the passenger side of the intake areA. the bolt that has the clamp that goes over the line that go back into the heater core I belive. can this cause high BLM?

No, on the bolt.

If there's no gas in the oil maybe the car really is lean and it's the chips fault for high BLM's.

Fueling (WOT) for the 110 mph and 20psi. boost you are running now is probably very close to being correct and safe.

24/25 psi. with proper octane should get you 11.8/9 at 114 or so.

I wouldn't think of parking the car. ;)

One good method of checking for leaks, is to use ether/starting fluid spritzed around vacuum connections, intake gaskets, throttle body area, etc. any increase in rpms means the fluid or vapors are getting sucked into the motor via the leak and speeding it up.

How does the car drive around with these 150 BLM's?

What do the plugs look like?

Check around your injectors too. When I did my injectors I pinched an O ring slightly and got a small vacuum leak. Hope you find you problem.

:confused: Last night a Buddy and I were checking the car over for leaks and were able to find a few things not right lets say lol..first the EGR solenoid was shot(did not hold vacume).The more we looked around we heard alot of noise by the egr valve and took it off to find no gasket,normal? and the bolt was very loose the wall of the injector and area around was BLACK .So for the ride home we blocked off the EGR solenoid and put some ultra high temp rtv the black kind around the egr valve and tigned it down...drive home the blm's at highway speeds were around 115 this was not happening before its always been reading high. now at a stop they jump to 141. we also put my MAF on his car and that made his blm's go to 149 and threw a code 32 we took it off and put his back on reset the ecu and he was fine. So I'm going to look for a new MAF,EGR gasket,Solenoide in the morning not sure what to think now with them going so low...