You can type here any text you want

10 sec Black WE4 forsale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ttypewhite

This is a Southern car from Augusta Goergia. It makes for a great daily driver or weeknd warrior. The paint is decent, the body has no rust, and the under carriage is in sweet shape(again no rust). Its a solid roof car with power windows and AC (needs charging). The car has a new Hooker 2.5" exhaust, Racetronix hotwire kit along with a ext Walbro and a Walbro255 intank pump. The complete front suspension has been replaced with all new parts (ie: ball joints, tie rods etc). Also put in new springs, hood liner, carpet, GN interior, brakes, rims and tires all around. the mods are

109 factory short block (std/std)
-double rolling timing chain
-210/210 hyd roller
-ported iron heads with big valves
-welded and raised stock ported intake
-Accufab polished upper with stock throttlebody
-83lb injectors
-10mm Magnacore wires
-3" ATR SS downpipe
-Delta Race gate
-Bowling green stock location intercooler
-70GTQ 3 bolt .63 exh housing
-SFI acell DFI

-200R4 tranny freshened up with some goodies
-3500 ATR 9" stall
-Posi rearend

ASKING $14,800 U.S. Please no trades and serious buyers only.For the money I am selling it for, its a steal.

Picture031.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture025.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01454.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

No track passes, just street runs with C16 and 25 psi. Basically the same build thats in my white T-type minus aluminum heads. Car is located in Toronto Canada, but can be delivered anywhere.

I will post updated pics tonight under the hood. The only badges that are on the car. Are on the front fenders. I prefer them that way. Makes it easier when waxing it too.

Did you say the car is in canada? 14.8k for car? do you still have it for sale? pics please more pics.. nice care btw, looks like it just drove off the showroom floor.. nice.

Did you say the car is in canada? 14.8k for car? do you still have it for sale? pics please more pics.. nice care btw, looks like it just drove off the showroom floor.. nice.

Yes the car is in Toronto Canada. Its a nice clean Southern car.
DSC01626.jpg

DSC01627.jpg

DSC01636.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

id of bought this beauty a long time ago if you were in florida :)

Don't make distance being the deciding factor. Anything can be delivered anywhere for a fee. I bought this in the South off of pics on the net. I would do it again in a heart beat if the opportunity rises again.

Here are the motor pics and some others I took.
DSC02149.jpg

DSC02147.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

DSC02154.jpg

Mileage
DSC02153.jpg

I am looking to purchase a decent Turbo Regal. I have a couple of questions about your WE4. How many miles are on the drive train? Do you have a contact phone number? If you do not want to post it, you can send it to my personal e-mail address (jeromeleti@msn.com).

Thanks,

Jeorme

I am looking to purchase a decent Turbo Regal. I have a couple of questions about your WE4. How many miles are on the drive train? Do you have a contact phone number? If you do not want to post it, you can send it to my personal e-mail address (jeromeleti@msn.com).

Thanks,

Jeorme

Check your email.

Does the air work still? And do you know how far it is from Battle Creek MI too you? I would love to check this car out in person. Thanks

Does the air work still? And do you know how far it is from Battle Creek MI too you? I would love to check this car out in person. Thanks

The AC just needs to be charged, everything is there. You are aprox 3.5 hours away from me.

i am in a suburb of toledo ohio--how long would it take to get to you-- do you have any idea of transport cost from you to me?

Back