1000 hp

Lol... u get cought out in a lie and now ur an "Internet Grudge Racer". Give us all a break would ya?:rolleyes:

There's no lie. If I wanted to lie I would say I raced in a specific class. Why don't you give us all a break, know-it-all. You're clearly the know-it-all of the board. A quick look around here shows that and I haven't even been here that long...

Here's my class, know-it-all Brett... Anything you got with a 10.5inch tire on it I'll race. Period. Stop talking and get something fast. I'll even come to you.

But you won't do it. You'll just go on telling everyone how much you supposedly know...Just keep getting your calculator out and telling the people who are actually going fast that they can't possibly do that...:rolleyes:

Is this you? You must be real fast!

Attachments

• speed racer.jpg
    speed racer.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 428
Brett, please stop! This is not a chit talking grudge racer site. Pay him no mind. I can't see why the 8 month old thread was bumped for this.

Have fun in at Fat Tuesday its2qik!

Oh yeah, calculatorBRETT? For the right amount I and several others will go anywhere to race. You can come race me in Hattiesburg, MS in March if you want. I plan to be there with my car and several others.

If you need directions to the track go here - HUB CITY - Home Page

I'll be at the hub a good bit in the next couple of months, so who is ya????

This is only true until those same turbo cars get the boost/rpm/ramp rates figured out on the AMS 1000. Then its lights out because my car will 60' with any nitrous car in its class and will walk away on the back half.

When they get it figured out they will have all the power in by the 60 and use something else to keep the nose down like Laz said. The AMS is a nice controller but we could have used a MSD boost controller to do what we were doing when it was all said and over.

What kind of car do you have and what you talkin?

I'm bringing a small block, turbocharged Mustang on a 28inch tall radial tire and I'm coming down there with another Mustang as well as a 2010 Camaro on nitrous.

calculatorBRETT just wants to post up cute pictures and flap his gums together, but maybe you wanna do something with one of these cars when we're there? I'm sure we can work something out with you...

This one...? Those southern boys are going to have a field day with that car.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 281
Brett, please stop! This is not a chit talking grudge racer site. Pay him no mind. I can't see why the 8 month old thread was bumped for this.

Have fun in at Fat Tuesday its2qik!

This one...? Those southern boys are going to have a field day with that car.

So you go from trying to protect your little boy calculatorBRETT to now joining in on the "chit talking?":D

I don't speak for the Camaro since its not my car. But, not too many cars gonna have a field day with it... Especially not turbocliff's car. Good thing his boys talked him out of a race:wink:

So you go from trying to protect your little boy calculatorBRETT to now joining in on the "chit talking?":D

I don't speak for the Camaro since its not my car. But, not too many cars gonna have a field day with it... Especially not turbocliff's car. Good thing his boys talked him out of a race:wink:

No protecting, its just that grudge racers have a different way of joking around and making statements than others. You get a different reaction from Turbocliff since he is into the same thing as you when it comes to racing. No particular class in written forms. I have been around both type of crowds for over a decade and can spot a problem before it gets too out of hand. Just trying to keep the fuss to a minimum. No sense in watching you two trading smart comments when it will never result in a friendly race right?

As far as the 2010 "street car" Camaro. I can't wait to see it run. Lots of hype behind it... but you know what Flavor Fav says......

Lol... u get cought out in a lie and now ur an "Internet Grudge Racer". Give us all a break would ya?:rolleyes:

No protecting, its just that grudge racers have a different way of joking around and making statements than others. You get a different reaction from Turbocliff since he is into the same thing as you when it comes to racing. No particular class in written forms. I have been around both type of crowds for over a decade and can spot a problem before it gets too out of hand. Just trying to keep the fuss to a minimum. No sense in watching you two trading smart comments when it will never result in a friendly race right?

As far as the 2010 "street car" Camaro. I can't wait to see it run. Lots of hype behind it... but you know what Flavor Fav says......

Like I said, I don't speak for the Camaro... We'll see how it goes for that car in March.

I just know you don't call another man a liar without expecting a response...

I'm just curious, but why are you on a buick board to find races with two mustangs and a camaro. You obviously know a small block turbo is going to have every chance in the world to out run a 109 GN, even the fastest of them. I don't know, it just seems kinda weird....

Like I said, I don't speak for the Camaro... We'll see how it goes for that car in March.

I just know you don't call another man a liar without expecting a response...

Your buddy happen to be blackflagracing or something like that:confused:

I'm just curious, but why are you on a buick board to find races with two mustangs and a camaro. You obviously know a small block turbo is going to have every chance in the world to out run a 109 GN, even the fastest of them. I don't know, it just seems kinda weird....

I'm not on a Buick board to find races... I came on here because this thing dropped out of the sky into my garage recently and I'm giving this v6 thing a try again:)
But if people want to jaw along the way, then I'll say "stop talking, let's race."

Attachments

• IMG_1543.jpg
    IMG_1543.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 205
Your buddy happen to be blackflagracing or something like that:confused:

No, he's a chi-town guy (with a big-block on multiple kits, tube chassis, light, big tires) and I have purposed to not hang out with such slow racers:biggrin:

Actually, that car is really fast from what I've seen... I believe the owner's name is Dante. We were supposed to race him at Norwalk this past fall, but our car had problems. He came to our track to race us in October at Milan and his car had problems. So, destiny is still waiting to be fulfilled with that car and one of our cars we call "sub-zero.".

I'm not on a Buick board to find races... I came on here because this thing dropped out of the sky into my garage recently and I'm giving this v6 thing a try again:)
But if people want to jaw along the way, then I'll say "stop talking, let's race."

Cool!

Take it easy with Brett though, he's a good guy and a long time very valuable member around here.

No, he's a chi-town guy (with a big-block on multiple kits, tube chassis, light, big tires) and I have purposed to not hang out with such slow racers:biggrin:

Actually, that car is really fast from what I've seen... I believe the owner's name is Dante. We were supposed to race him at Norwalk this past fall, but our car had problems. He came to our track to race us in October at Milan and his car had problems. So, destiny is still waiting to be fulfilled with that car and one of our cars we call "sub-zero.".

Black Regal "fade2blk" is Donye (don-yea). He is not associated with the blackflag racing guy that posted in here.