1987 Nash sittin on 19s

not bad

I'm not a big fan of the large wheels on cars but those look nice with the ride height low and they are slightly tucked.

FUGLEY!!!!!!!!

sorry but it looks like a kids toy. Like a 1/18th scale Dubs car. YUUUUCCCCHHHHHH

you did ask what we thought..:)

ok i see u guys are not fond of flashy wheels so how about these!!

Attachments

• prostars.bmp
    91.5 KB · Views: 957
I like those wheels better. It isn't the material or color it is the SIZE of the first ones that I do not like. To me they look out of place on a Gbody.

Dare I say it.....they look a little ghetto......

i think it looks good, the wheels aren't my favorite but they are clean and the car has a great stance. Some better pictures may do it more justice but i think it looks good and its nice to see one with the air bags. It seems most on this site prefer the same old look with pro-stars/drag lites.....

Let me guess... everyone thinks that Drag Stars, or Welds are the ONLY option for that car. That is the way it has always been, and that is the way it is gonna be. Bull $hit. I always ask myself when looking at anothers car : Is it clean? Is it done right? Is ti the best of what it is? That to me is what makes a car. A simple yes, yes, yes. I don't like those wheels particularly (not the size, just the style), but I like the idea that the dude went all out and wasn't afraid to push the envelope. It looks like a bad a$$ set-up. Rock on, brother! I will say- your ride deserves a yes, yes, yes!

I actually like the wheels and the stance is pretty bada$$, but....I'm not much on the steering wheel (just me).

Looks very good to me!!! The only thing I would have to change would be how low the front goes, and I would not bagg the car. But very nice.

I actually like the stance, wheels, and the brakes. I am planning on going for the same size but with GNX look-a-likes. Very nice car man!! LOSE THE STEERING WHEEL THOUGH!!!! ----Jeremy

P.S. I do get very tired of the Pro-Stars on our cars but everybody has their own opinion!

even as redneck as i am, the wheel/tire combo looks very tasteful, i give it a thumbs up, however the car does set a little low for my taste, but it looks great since its your car,( i rarely ever like the slammed, big wheel, rubber band tire look)just my opinion, the steering wheel does look a little out of place though.

I think your car is tiiiight. the Wheels are AWESOME.... i looked at ASANTI and GFG Modular wheels for mine - just couldnt afford droppin all that ca$h. I thought about baggin my car before - glad to see someone doin' something different around here - rather than 15" drag stars or GNX wheels. I do agree with the guys on the steering wheel though. I'm not a huge fan of those billet wheels that have the huge designs - too "MINI Truckin" for me. But everything else is tiiiight :cool: :D ;) I just did a similar redo of my suspension - minus the bags and 19"s - although i have 18"s and bags in the coils.... :wink: AWESOME

I too am not an air bag guy. But the car definatly looks sweet. I can barely fit 17's under my fender, how the h3ll did you fit19's?
I am also a fan of the oem steering wheel over aftermarket.

Nick

I think the car looks great. I always wondered about a air bag install in a TR. The pics answer alot of questions for me. The wheel design would not been my fist choice , but all it matters is that you like it.

Here is a thread stealing question: How will the car perform with the air bags? On the street and at the track...

p.s. Props on your ride- again

I like it!!! I was thinking about bagging my car too, I just want to work out a few issues ahead of time before I jump in. Which tank and compressor/compressors did you use? I will say I'm a little surprised the back doesn't go lower. Unless there would be interference with the brake caliper like there would be with the SSBC brakes I've got. I don't mind aftermarket steering wheels at all, but I'd get one that more matched the interior or wheels. The one that's there just kinda looks out of place.

Adam

Oh and a little word of advise. Around here you don't really want to ask for opinions on A: larger wheels, B: blow off valves and C: driving your car fast any way other than straight ahead a 1/4 mile at a time. You never know what you'll be getting yourself into. ;)

Your car is tight man, you didn't buy a GN because you wanted to be or have it look like everybody else's ride. I'm like the other guys, I like mine to handle well in curves also.

Although I'd never go that big it does look nice IMO.

BTW, I looked at the Baer brake conversion you've done. Looks good also. I have Baer brakes on my 91 Syclone and I'm tempted to take them off and swap them to my Malibu. I believe the rear's are a the same. I'll just need to buy a spindle for the front since the Syclone is AWD.