2-step for stock ignition systems

Thanks

Thanks for the vote of support, Cal.

I'm very excited about the gadget, I think it will help a lot of guys out.

Bob

I will have one in due time.....Do you want to put that proto type in action this week....I'll offer up the Gray Asto T as a test mule.:biggrin: Not Kidding.

Progress!

Many have asked when these will be done.

Well, we are completing the first batch THIS WEEK. They will be shipping to the distributors the end of the week, and pending orders will be shipping next week.

Thanks for all the support guys!!

Bob

Attachments

• package.JPG
    package.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 482
  • manual pic.JPG
    manual pic.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 509
Many have asked when these will be done.

Well, we are completing the first batch THIS WEEK. They will be shipping to the distributors the end of the week, and pending orders will be shipping next week.

Thanks for all the support guys!!

Bob

wow cool design on the cover;)

man its good practice to use relays on your tbrake and nitrous anyway.its less load on the switches to hold up a relay then to hold the big solenoids up.also you get the full 12 volts to the solenoids this way as well.or at least this is what i was told and have always done it.

If you use a relay on your transbrake make sure it's a digital relay. You won't believe how much a standard relay will kill your reaction time.

I want to announce that we have struck a deal with Bailey Engineering and will also be selling these 2-steps. We will be on the initial shipment and will be bringing them to every Buick event that we attend starting with the GS Nationals. Thanks again, Bob.

wow that was fast lol... mine just came in :biggrin:
now i just gotta get my car running right :(

Mike's a bit closer to Bob than I am, so my shipment of 2-steps is still on its way. Should have it today or tomorrow.

Eric