4" MAF sensor/ MAF pipe

I did some testing on the drive home and I must have fat-fingered the table in the translator chip. You are right, fine up to about 7 psi, then goofy. Running with the Pro or Gen-2 (one customer went 10.20 at BG) ran fine.

My #2 laptop bailed out friday night, so I couldn't do much there on site. So we refunded your money.

That said, another couple days and I will have everything nailed down properly. Sorry for the hassle, and I appreciate your understanding.

Bob

Bob, for those of us running a TT chip and translator what else need to be changed/ ordered?

I did some testing on the drive home and I must have fat-fingered the table in the translator chip. You are right, fine up to about 7 psi, then goofy. Running with the Pro or Gen-2 (one customer went 10.20 at BG) ran fine.

My #2 laptop bailed out friday night, so I couldn't do much there on site. So we refunded your money.

That said, another couple days and I will have everything nailed down properly. Sorry for the hassle, and I appreciate your understanding.

Bob

Bob,

Can you please post some more of your results.
I will probably be picking one up when my existing maf goes south.

Bob,

Can you please post some more of your results.
I will probably be picking one up when my existing maf goes south.

Im already at this point with my car :( Maf went out and the one I got to replace it is a PILE! Car dosnt want to run very well lot of stumbling and cold idel is nil.
I swapped mine out for another one a friend had on his car and its a lot better! These remaned MAF's are crap!

Work the bugs out quick bob I need a set up like NOW!
Im also using a Turbo Tweek chip though and dont want to change it as I love it!

What translator do we need to make it work??

Thanks Bob!

Bob are you talking to me?? If so what do I need to do to get this to run right?? I am running Translator + with Extender Extreme. Are you basically saying you put way too much fuel in my translator box chip?

I am the guy who installed the pipe beside your tent fri. afternoon in the white T you may remember I borrowed a short hack saw from you. ??? "I refunded your money" ??? I presume you are nottalking to me here!

Bob are you talking to me?? If so what do I need to do to get this to run right?? I am running Translator + with Extender Extreme. Are you basically saying you put way too much fuel in my translator box chip?

I am the guy who installed the pipe beside your tent fri. afternoon in the white T you may remember I borrowed a short hack saw from you. ??? "I refunded your money" ??? I presume you are nottalking to me here!

Yup, got you confused with another guy. Sorry.

I will post when the chip is ready, just replace the chip in the translator and you are good to go.

This pipe really rocks, spool improvement and flow are great.

B

I didnt thinks so :)
Whats the total for one of these with translator and "4 maf pipe ???
Im ready to go when you have them ready!
Want another ginipig lol Im willing :)

Give Mike a call on Monday.

You will need a pipe, translator, adapter cable. And a chip if you want one.

Bob

Yes I know the chip int he box needs to be replaced and that is what you did you revised the chip in my trans + box and the car cuts out and acts up when it goes into boost.

"I did some testing on the drive home and I must have fat-fingered the table in the translator chip. You are right, fine up to about 7 psi, then goofy. Running with the Pro or Gen-2 (one customer went 10.20 at BG) ran fine"

See above seems you agree with me also. So basically do I need to send you the chip out of my translator box and revise it again since i do not have a "pro" or a "gen-2" and this new 4" pipe does not run worth a flip with my "tranlator +" box. Maybe this pipe just has issues with the translator and translator plus boxs. Did you guys do any testing witht he pipe on these boxs? :( Believe you me I am all about new parts for the Tr's and love what you guys are doing being innovators and all just want this new innovation to work for me!

"I did some testing on the drive home and I must have fat-fingered the table in the translator chip. You are right, fine up to about 7 psi, then goofy. Running with the Pro or Gen-2 (one customer went 10.20 at BG) ran fine.

That said, another couple days and I will have everything nailed down properly. Sorry for the hassle, and I appreciate your understanding. "

Apparently another guy had a problem with the new pipe @ the NATS besides me. Funny I am using a translator too so whatever his fix is or was is probaly what I need.

You just need a chip for inside the Translator Plus, I will send you one as soon as I get the calibrationm straightened out. This week sometime I'm sure.

I drove around the day before with the pipe on my car, using my Translator Pro. It ran fine, as did the customer with the Gen-2. I obviously goofed something up when I transferred the file into the regular translator. I did it that morning, because I needed to buy a cable for the programmer for that particluar chip.

I tested my translator on my car, it started and idled fine, just like with my pro, and I ran it up to 10 psi on my trans brake. No problems. So I didn't anticipate any issues. Once I fix the software I will test it to 25 psi before I send you a new chip.

Bob

Ok well apparently the transfer was the problem when you transferred it into my translator + @ the tent fri. afternoon @ the NATS when I left you my box for the recalibration.

So what will be the best way to get in touch with you for the new chip for my tranlslator box after you have done more testing and got all the bugs worked out?

Are the chip's for these pipes ready yet to work with the Translator Plus box's?

As said before the current chip in mine you revised for me Bob @ the Nat's would not work when I got into boost! This pipe is nice just getting tired of it as a paper weight.

Done, just testing now. Will ship in a couple days.

Please PM address.

Bob

I am thinking of going with the 4" pipe and a standard translator (need to purchase both), will that setup work with a tt 93 chip now?

From what Bob has told me the values in the chip in the Translator box itself have to be changed to work with the pipe not the chip in the ecm. But whether or not you have to change the chip in your ecm to work with the translator box itself I am not sure. I run the extender extreme chip made to work with the translator!