4th Annual BUick GN/GS, Sy/Ty, TTA Shootout! November 22nd, 2003!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Here is a link to the official flyer!!

Official Flyer!!

And you can also join in the discussion here!!

Southeast Section

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail me. Or you can post at the above link.

Thanks,

Keith

Update!!

Some items have been updated on the flyer, including the $$$ payout of the Quick-8!!:D

K.

Hey Keith

Sounds like a great event I would love to come but about that 200 4R trans thing, going to make any exceptions to that rule? I would love to make the trip if I can race.. I know fat chance. Later Dave

Re: Hey Keith

Originally posted by re-evaluating
Sounds like a great event I would love to come but about that 200 4R trans thing, going to make any exceptions to that rule? I would love to make the trip if I can race.. I know fat chance. Later Dave

Dave,

This year we are keeping with the current rules listed. However, if all goes well we will have a forum for any rules changes for next year. I still think you ought to come down and hang out! :D Especially with you guys helping to sponsor, we'd love to have you guys here.

K.

TH 400

How close will the teching be???? :D :D :D Sure would like to make the trip worth while... My car hasn't run in over a year so I will still be shaking it out but I absolutely love heads up racing. By the way is this a 1/4 mile or 1/8th mile track. Dave

Re: TH 400

How close will the teching be???? :D :D :D Sure would like to make the trip worth while... My car hasn't run in over a year so I will still be shaking it out but I absolutely love heads up racing. By the way is this a 1/4 mile or 1/8th mile track. Dave

Dave,

I'll personally be doing the tech'ing!! ;) :cool: Farmington Motorsports Park is a 1/8mi. track currently. Just this past spring they spent some serious $$$ on the track, and I must say it is nicer than some 1/4mi. (Dragway42:D ) tracks I've been to. There is talk of extending it to a 1/4 mi. track soon, rumor is.

The great thing about the track is that the owners currently own GN's and are very much interested in our event and pleasing our group of car enthusiasts!!

I think it's going to be a great time!!:D

K.

Good old Dirtway 42

Don't you just love Dirtway 42 at least you don't have to worry about cleaning the car before you go racing.. Thank God for Norwalk.
So if you are doing the Teching does that mean you might not notice that 400 in my car if I show up? Can't blame a guy for trying can ya.. ;) ;) :D

Re: Good old Dirtway 42

So if you are doing the Teching does that mean you might not notice that 400 in my car if I show up? Can't blame a guy for trying can ya.. ;) ;) :D

Dave,

Here's what you do... Come on down with the car, enter the class and during the drivers meeting just before qualifying we'll discuss with the other drivers about "bending" the rule. If they say OK to race, you're in!!:D

K.

Keith

The rules read 109 block, what about our 140 block it the 85?
JK---- Still not finished yet, will be looking for parts at Bristol this weekend if anybody shows up. At least we can run the TA.

Good luck,
Jim

Re: Keith

Originally posted by Zacks 85GN
...Still not finished yet, will be looking for parts at Bristol this weekend if anybody shows up. At least we can run the TA.

Good luck,
Jim

Jim,

I know what you're talking about. I've been in the shop until midnite lately trying to get a couple cars ready to run the Quick-8, and it doesn't look like I'll have any rest between now and then.

Hope to see you there to talk.

K.

November 22nd is coming up on us pretty quick!!!:) Some of our sponsors/promoters are at Reynolds as we speak helping to get more people aware of our event. I know we're going to have a great turnout!!:D

K.

Swap Meet Area

Hi Keith, Dont know if I will make it to the show or not but if I do happen to make it will there be an area set up for a few used parts I have to sell? How big of a spot and how much to sell them?

Thanks Russ:cool:

Nitro Car?

Does anyone that is going to Farmington this weekend have a remote control car they want to bring and race? If so, I'll bring my Nitro Methane RC car.

Top speed is only about 70 mph but I will be challenging ALL cars and trucks for best 60 foot time.

Re: Swap Meet Area

Originally posted by Russell
Hi Keith, Dont know if I will make it to the show or not but if I do happen to make it will there be an area set up for a few used parts I have to sell? How big of a spot and how much to sell them?

Thanks Russ:cool:

Russ,

There is not an area for a swap meet. However, you are more than welcome to find a good parking spot and have your goodies for sale at your truck/car.

As long as you are not parked in the way of the car show, or officials you are free to sell.

I may make it there

Looking good for me to make it Saturday...Looks like nice weather too they are calling for 70+ and no rain. See you then!!

Russ:cool:

Two Thumbs Up!!!!

Great show Keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice turnout and I was able to sell 10 wheels!!!!

Russ:cool:

Excellent event and two thumbs up for who ever ordered the weather!. We at the Sy/Ty group really appreciate you involving us. We had a great time.

Thanks again.