*5th Annual Turbo/GS Buick & Sy/Ty Gathering!!*

looks like last nights rain is gone, track should dry out by noon.

LETS GO RACING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAD A LOT OF FUN TONIGHT GUYS!

ESPECIALLY WITH THE ONES WHO KNEW WHO WAS

THE TRUE OWNER OF THE 10 SEC SECRETE

SORRY I DID NOT BRING THE SUN DRESS CHRIS BUT I FIGURED

IT WAS A LITTLE TO COLD TODAY FOR YOU DRESSING ALL SEXY

AND ALL:) " FORGIVE"?.

C-YA I'M LEAVING THE THREAD.

Had a great time, it was nice meeting new faces and seeing old ones. Car picked up 5 mph since last outing, I just which I could have hooked.

The day went great up until it was time to leave. Some SOB!!! stole my ratchet straps and I was unable to trailer the car home. I really doubt it was any of the Buick guys. BUT to whom ever it was, I hope they blow their Fu(king motor next trip out!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by getchasum

The day went great up until it was time to leave. Some SOB!!! stole my ratchet straps and I was unable to trailer the car home. I really doubt it was any of the Buick guys. BUT to whom ever it was, I hope they blow their Fu(king motor next trip out!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
that is truly sorry, someone can afford to go racing, but they can't afford a set of straps. not to worry Scott somthing bad WILL come out of it for the person that did it!

I had a great time.Good to see everyone!
Scott--sorry to hear of the misfortune--i hope it worked out OK.
I also hope not to many had to wait in the traffic back-up in Durham--CkBuick--i am sure you did.I didn't get home until 11:30 that night.

Did that fiberglass car ever make more than 1 clean pass?
just curious.

Geoff

Originally posted by getchasum
...The day went great up until it was time to leave. Some SOB!!! stole my ratchet straps and I was unable to trailer the car home. I really doubt it was any of the Buick guys. BUT to whom ever it was, I hope they blow their Fu(king motor next trip out!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Scott that sucks!!!

If it makes you feel any better someone stole my wallet... :mad: ;) :eek: :D

...Don't worry Geoff there's no $$$ in it!!:)

K.

I enjoyed it too. Seeing that tube car let out and pull the chute at about 3/4 track and still run a 5.37 was a sight! :eek:

I went to see after it was over if the $50 pot had been extended to any Buick production block after Dad's stock Buick block powered Camaro went 2 6.25's, but no dice. ;)

Hope to see you guys again soon, hopefully I'll have a good fuel line and some decent valvesprings on Rosie by then.