*5th Annual Turbo/GS Buick & Sy/Ty Gathering!!*

Originally posted by getchasum
Not sure if the track has it or if anyone still needs some BUT a local guy here keeps VP 116 in the lg drums (IT'S FRESH!). Spoke w/ him today, I can get all you need. If you want a whole drum it's $7.50 a gal or if you want it by the gal, it's $8.00. I've never bought 116, so I'm not sure if that's a good deal or not???

The track does not have c-16. They have Sunoco fuels. $8.00 a gallon isn't too bad. I need 5 gallons and I think it is 8.75 at Mills. Is this in Charlotte somewhere?

btw the 2nd guy in line is supposed to be sending me a mo for those control arms. Sorry

Steve

Originally posted by V6 Beast
The track does not have c-16. They have Sunoco fuels. $8.00 a gallon isn't too bad. I need 5 gallons and I think it is 8.75 at Mills. Is this in Charlotte somewhere?

btw the 2nd guy in line is supposed to be sending me a mo for those control arms. Sorry

Steve

Dang...I thought I had them, that's cool.

The guy that has the gas is here in Morganton, he supplies it for the local dirt track. I could bring 2 or 3 5gal containers BUT if enough show interest, I can bring a drum and a pump.

MOORESVILLE BOUND!!!

Hey everybody!

I am planning on coming to Mooresville Saturday. I will be coming from Asheville (west of Mooresville) I know to take I-40 to I-77 then which way North or South? I wont be bringing my car, I am in the process of rebuilding the engine . I am starting to have major withdrawls, so I got to come see and HEAR some running cars! I look forward to meeting some of you. I have only been a TR owner for a little over a year now, but I'm definately hooked!

So I'll be there getting my FIX!!!

When you get to I-77 take it south to exit 36. Be at the cracker barrel at 9:45 and there will be plenty of people to follow to the track.

Scott if you will bring me 5 gallons, that will save me a trip to mathews. I will pay you when I see ya.:D Please email me if for some reason you are unable. Thanks

S.

If anybody needs any more fuel, I can get 110(leaded) around the corner at BP for $4.50. I have a couple of 5 gallon gas cans I can fill and bring.

Originally posted by 93 Indy
If anybody needs any more fuel, I can get 110(leaded) around the corner at BP for $4.50. I have a couple of 5 gallon gas cans I can fill and bring.
110 octane + 30 psi = broken parts:D

Rain Date!!??

Does anyone have a preference for a rain date, if this weekend doesn't happen due to weather? :(

Just post here on the thread.

K.

Keith, it is your responsibility to call each person to tell them if mooresville is running or not. :mad: :p

Listen guys, before the 1st car goes down the track we need to let the starter line official know NOT TO TURN OFF THE TREE if we sit there a few moments to spool. Trust me, they will do it and it might be the best run for you of the morning...

Later.

Weather is looking pretty good.

I will have the grill going if anyone wants to throw anything on.

S.

Originally posted by V6 Beast

I will have the grill going if anyone wants to throw anything on.

S.

Definitely get with the rest of us on who's bringing what!! Since I'm not having to drive, I'll bring the Crown!! :D

K.

VP C-16

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to double check that as of right now we only have Steve S. as wanting 5 gals. of VP C-16. Scott and I were gonna pick it up tomorrow. Let us know.

Jennifer Lambert
Turbowife
wife of Getchasum

Ya'll don't have to make a special trip for me... I had enough for this weekend. But I will take 5 gals if ya'll are going anyway. :)

Steve

Well-i continue to check the weather and i was wondering if some of locals could give their input on it.I hate to drive 4 1/2 hours for a rainout.

Keith---i plan on being up there around 7 or so tomorrow night--you getting home from work around your normal time?

Geoff

I watched the weather and it looks pretty good. Mostly the shower activity should be later in the evening. No promises though. These guys are barely 50% accurate. :D

Sully

Originally posted by Look Quick
What time does the track open the gates? Is racing 12:00 to 5:00?

I'm not quite sure if they will open the gates before 12:00 noon or not. I'm hoping they will, and we can race from 12-5pm.

K.

Originally posted by ghall
Well-i continue to check the weather and i was wondering if some of locals could give their input on it.I hate to drive 4 1/2 hours for a rainout.

Keith---i plan on being up there around 7 or so tomorrow night--you getting home from work around your normal time?

Geoff

Geoff,

So far the weather looks like it will cooperate with us!! :D One way or another we'll make sure it isn't a wasted trip for 'ya.:eek:

I'll be home around my normal time.

K.

Track Updates!!!

Here is the phone # for the track if anyone wants to call for updates!! Don't forget we'll be meeting at the Cracker Barrel @ exit# 36 around 9:45-10:00am for breakfast before heading to the track. All are welcome to join us.

(704)663-4685 track phone #.

K.

Originally posted by Zacks 85GN
Keith,

Zack plans to be there but not sure if I will make it or not.

Jim

Jim,

I hope to see you there. I've got a "quick" '84 GN coming.;)

K.