6262 spool

24 lbs not sure how much timing Bison threw at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not much if it was 93/alky and I wasn't logging with a known accurate map sensor.

Car went 10.84 @ 125 with old turbo and converter. New turbo made 40 more rwhp on the dyno. I would think it should go 10.60s

Nice. Very similar combo to mine (RJC FM coming in the next month) and that's the turbo I'm looking to go with. Good to hear

Car went 10.84 @ 125 with old turbo and converter. New turbo made 40 more rwhp on the dyno. I would think it should go 10.60s

Another question :) What were your 60' and 1/8 mile et/mph on that run?

Last edited:
Well the installation is done and this thing rips it's insane. Rolling burnouts are soo much fun

Well it's been over a year since it ran but I had almost instant boost with my Precision 6262 journal bearing and decided to keep it for the new build.

Chuck

That would mean he gained either 28 or 25 mph out the back which would be amazing if it were 28.[/QUOTE That's correct. If he has a good tune. Hope he gets back to us I am interested in what it did do in the eight.

If you have a 2700 stall and its a restall d5 your gonna drive right over that converter it can't couple the power like the 9.5nl or Dave's.

EXACTLY what Dusty told me, when I ordered a converter for my streeter....(y)

I had a 6262 journal with a loose billet 9/11 (25-2600) and it was a turd. If it was a BB 6262 it would have been a different story. My BB turbo now spools like lightning with the same converter. N/L should be required for a journal bearing turbo that size for reasons listed above.

That's good mph.. I think you still have more in it. Great job!! Keep tuning and tuning.. :)