6262 spool

Keep an eye on fuel pressure running 28psi with a small 255 pump that's in your sig.

That was my concern and reason for the question. I also have the the 255 pump and 60# injectors and I get concerned when I run in the high 70% at 26# boost.

Keep an eye on fuel pressure running 28psi with a small 255 pump that's in your sig.
Copy that I'm kinda concerned about that thinking about upgrading .but the next upgrade is a dbl pumper witch is $$I think there's more in it now with just getting the 60 down .....Oh well its winter here now ,there's time .thanks

Copy that I'm kinda concerned about that thinking about upgrading .but the next upgrade is a dbl pumper witch is $$I think there's more in it now with just getting the 60 down .....Oh well its winter here now ,there's time .thanks

What does your car weigh?

28#and c16 10.2 afr

You are running C-16 with afr of 10.2. Is that awful rich? I ask that because I run 93 + alky with a 10.6 afr and I consider that rich, Does race gas require a different afr? Just trying to learn if there is a difference in requirement.

You are running C-16 with afr of 10.2. Is that awful rich? I ask that because I run 93 + alky with a 10.6 afr and I consider that rich, Does race gas require a different afr? Just trying to learn if there is a difference in requirement.
I think it is but when I lean it out even a little the mph goes down I tryed it on several occasions

Thanks for the response. Your mph is fantastic so you sure don't want to slow it down. I wish I could gain three more mph in the 1/8.

Thanks for the response. Your mph is fantastic so you sure don't want to slow it down. I wish I could gain three more mph in the 1/8.
Yeah. The mph is awsome I've never driven anything that pulls like this thing does .I took a friend for a ride the other day and he couldn't believe it .and he's driven some fast cars .Iover that I can drive it around on low boost anywhere and get 15 18 mpg .and when you Wana ay dump in the good stuff and hold on