86 t-type stolen

Wow, sorry to hear. Don't rely on the police to locate it cause if they do they will just chase the animal who stole it and will likely end up totaling the thing.

It's not far from where you live that I can assure you. If it's not stripped some little punk has it. Check the mall lots near you as well. Little sh!thead car thiefs like to frequent the mall.

I know the town adjacent to me recovers quite a few stolen cars in the mall lots. It's an easy place to dump a stolen car. Be ur own advocate. Do you live near the ghetto? If so, make some photo copies and give them out to some crack heads or prostitutes. It might sound exteme but no one else is gonna be looken for it. Tell them there is a $500 reward. No one watches the streets like the working girls do.

If someone is driving around with it they will see it. It's not a hard car to miss and it's an easy way for them to make a quick $500 bucks.

I would also check ur local high school lots if ur near a high crime area. Riding the bus to school isn't kool. Look everywhere, what do u have to loose?

Wow, sorry to hear. Don't rely on the police to locate it cause if they do they will just chase the animal who stole it and will likely end up totaling the thing.

It's not far from where you live that I can assure you. If it's not stripped some little punk has it. Check the mall lots near you as well. Little sh!thead car thiefs like to frequent the mall.

I know the town adjacent to me recovers quite a few stolen cars in the mall lots. It's an easy place to dump a stolen car. Be ur own advocate. Do you live near the ghetto? If so, make some photo copies and give them out to some crack heads or prostitutes. It might sound exteme but no one else is gonna be looken for it. Tell them there is a $500 reward. No one watches the streets like the working girls do.

If someone is driving around with it they will see it. It's not a hard car to miss and it's an easy way for them to make a quick $500 bucks.

I would also check ur local high school lots if ur near a high crime area. Riding the bus to school isn't kool. Look everywhere, what do u have to loose?
If it was in ur garage its gotta be someone you know that you told you were goin on vacation or someone they know...also for future refrence you can get classic limited use full coverage insurance for less than no fault aka yo fault insurance hope u find it dude

Looks like you and your neighbors are pretty packed in there. I'm willing to bet that it's someone close by that noticed your lights off for a few days.

Dang that was a nice car. Was it outside? I'm suprise nobody notced it getting stolen. I hope you get it back in one piece. Hope whoever stole it gets shot.

x2 with gnbrett, he would know that the easiest way to get info is on the streets. money(or a little liency) talks and b.s walks

Nothing new fellas. I think i'm just screwed here. Police= douche bag!!! Back to the drawing board for me. I will just save money for a few more years...again!

Justin I noticed in one of your old threads from about a year ago, you were trying to sell this car....did anyone come to your house to look at it? or did you tell them to meet you somewhere?

Just asking, because sometimes when people come to your house to buy something they end up scoping it out, to see what you have, that they can get a "five finger discount" on when you're not there. Just a thought, if someone knew you had it and waited until they knew you would be on vacation to take it.

Well gentlemen, I am not an active member on this site but was directed here from another. This car used to belong to me. I bought it in Texas with my Air Force re-enlistment bonus and then took it to Delaware when I got orders. I now live in Indianapolis after I was medically discharged after serving 7 years. I sold the car to this member after moving here. Many MAGNA members know who I am and know my character.
Now on to the good stuff, this member still owes me $2700 for the car. I made an agreement (and a contract) for payments for the car plus a trade for an 84 GN. I have tried to contact him on several occasions and even was very understanding when he said he was having several issues with the transmission. The phone number I had for him is now no longer in service and he has moved without telling me a forwarding address. I had also noticed a "for sale" add on Craigslist just before July 4th in which the person trying to sell it was only asking $2800 for the car.
I just want to bring to light the type of person he is and not to feel sorry for someone that had basically stolen from someone else.

sorry to tell you brian that you are crazy! countless scams later with the t-type that was supposed to be in great running order i had to replace both head gaskets and the trans! you got my gn with a new trans and fresh motor! whine all you want but you promised something that i didnt get. I meant to thank you for that too! I hope you mentioned the extra parts you got, like the brand new fiberglass hood with a professional paint job? In all actuality, i'm pretty sure that you may have had something to do with it coming up missing? I love how you make me out to be the bad guy tho. Hope you have a wonderful time with the g.n. that you robbed me out of sir!

Are you kidding? The reason I was selling the car was because I had been fighting an issue with the car breaking up over 4000rpm. You this knew this. You where also told that the transmission would not shift any higher than 4200rpm at WOT. This is why the car was sold to you for $4000 plus the trade for this ragged 84 GN. I do agree with you that you should not have had as many problems with the tranny as you did and was more than willing to trade cars back (on more than one occasion, remember those phone conversations?). Also, I have built about a dozen different engines in my time including that one and know that the head gaskets where not blown when I gave it to you, you did that. I also remember you giving my a call one night asking me why the turbo would not build boost when you revved it in neutral so you could then do a neutral drop for a launch. I also remember telling you not to do that because it is the easiest way to break a transmission or rearend. I was very understanding every time you called saying something broke and even offered to lower the monthly payment in the CONTRACT that you signed.
As for the fresh motor fresh trans GN that I am "enjoying", the transmission will not shift above 4000rpm and the engine smokes. The transmission is new? You mean the one that you tore into and put in a converter that I sold you that now leaks terrible? Not to mention I have seen cars in junk yards in better condition. The headliner and dashboard are the only usable interior pieces because everything else is trashed. The entire left side of the car has major damage to it including the windshield frame and the roof, not to mention the rust holes throughout the entire car. I have not driven the car other than around the block since I have owned it because of the fact that it doesn't have rear brakes. As for the hood, we had a verbal agreement that you where to supply me with a hood, drivers door and a trunk lid (because the latch had been cut out and a plate spot welded back in for the latch to bolt to) for this car because it is in such bad shape.
I am making you out to be a bad guy because you are. I gave you plenty of chances to either trade the cars back, lower your payments or even defer a couple of them till the end of the schedule (which you even asked me to do). Instead you have ducked and dodged my calls and finally just disconnected your phone. As for you saying that I had something to do with the fact that the car got stolen, how dare you? If I had anything to do with it you would know. It would be called a re-possession because I have a lien on the car. Give me a PM and I will be more than happy to give you my phone number ( which I am sure you still have) so we can get together and work something out.

BTW, why did I get a letter from the Indiana BMV earlier this year stating that a 1986 Regal still registered in my name was in an impound yard. You are lucky you got there before I did. Give me a call.

Sorry it was stolen, apparently there is a twist to the story.

Being taken down from the list.

BW :)

justin84....hopefully you got it all resolved?

Yeah...Like pay the Money you owe...

You agreed to a deal,And apparently signed a contract for a certain amount of money.

Hold up your end of the deal.

I guess Karma really is a B!tch...huh?

I find myself saying this more and more to people lately.

Yeah...Like pay the Money you owe...

You agreed to a deal,And apparently signed a contract for a certain amount of money.

Hold up your end of the deal.

I guess Karma really is a B!tch...huh?

I find myself saying this more and more to people lately.

Hows this, if you or anyone else knew what you were talking about you would keep your mouth shut. I traded a car for a car plus some cash. The car I got was junk, it fell apart within two weeks of owning it. The deal was a trade for my car that ran and drove perfect for his car that had a brand new transmission and re-built motor, both of which fell apart within weeks.... How would you feel. I was willing to go to court over the whole thing. Nothing ever happened until the car came up missing. Then, all of the sudden there was a problem. It really is none of anyones business but there it is. So no, I am not paying anything more for a car that I was never supposed to dump a new re-build, trans, flywheel, and many other things into. The other part that kills me even still is that I even gave the guy a brand new fiberglass hood that was just painted and had new emblems on it. I didn't have to but I had it and gave it to him so he would knock some of the price off of the car but no....He took it as a gift. So yeah, Karma is a B but I am not getting any bad Karma, someone else is.