You can type here any text you want

87 Limited not for the faint hearted

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

acoen

Hey folks, I really don't think this will hurt the potential sell of my current car, but I thought there may be someone interested. THIS IS NOT MY CAR :)

Price seems high ($7500), but I bet someone could make a deal. Located in Torrance, CA. She will need some work but it is a Limited with designer series paint scheme.

1987 Buick Turbo T-Type

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 489
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 475
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 480
This looks like the clunker that was for sale at the Nats this year. Same price too.

This looks like the clunker that was for sale at the Nats this year. Same price too.

It is really sad that this car is so bad, but it is very rare. Nowhere near the 7500 he is asking. Looks like a coastal car to me.....

It is really sad that this car is so bad, but it is very rare. Nowhere near the 7500 he is asking. Looks like a coastal car to me.....

Looks to have a sunroof?? Not sure how much good the sunshield in the windshield is doing at this point:smile:

I had 1 just like it but Tan interior.

If she ran good, it would make one heck of a sleeper with hubcaps and flat hood. Sure a shame to see it that bad. Wish he wanted less than half of the 7500. Kind of makes you wonder where it was stored. I may call on it tonight just to see....Chances are if the hood is rusty on top, then the car is rusty everywhere....I just want the parts...;)

If she ran good, it would make one heck of a sleeper with hubcaps and flat hood. Sure a shame to see it that bad. Wish he wanted less than half of the 7500. Kind of makes you wonder where it was stored. I may call on it tonight just to see....Chances are if the hood is rusty on top, then the car is rusty everywhere....I just want the parts...;)

I just want the parts...
3 cars I do not part
We-4's
Wh-1's
& 1035 Limiteds
GNX, well that would depend on the condition :eek:

That car could be easily restored. It's just sunburned from the good ol Cali sun. New interior, new paint, clean it up under the engine bay, good to go! Wonder how many miles are on it? My Limited needs a playmate, the GN plays to rough!!!:D

Think it's grey/silver or dk blue / lt blue?

I'd say gray/silver. Look at the turbo shield cut out, I'm guessing they did it while it was still on the car, so with out removing the 4 bolts it probably only took them 2 minutes instead of 5. :o

Back