A hard days work...

mikes86ttop

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Just spent a good part of the day cleaning and polishing, My arms and shoulders are feeling it now, can't wait till morning LOL...but it was well worth it....Mike
IMAG1147.jpg
IMAG1147.jpg
IMAG1148.jpg
IMAG1149.jpg
IMAG1150.jpg

You do some good work. I can see the Mustang shining even with that black car in the way.

D

Looks real good man! I notice ur a new englander do u hit up the car shows at bass pro shop in foxboro?
Thanks Dan, I haven't been up there with her yet, but I'm making it a point to get there this year we should try to set a date and get as many TR's together
You do some good work. I can see the Mustang shining even with that black car in the way.

D
thanks Duarte, yea its funny the fox is actually dirty up close, there's just so much metallic it has to shine lol...Mike

Looks mean .. Same car I see on 146a heading towards uxbridge in the morning from time to time?

It could have been me, where about on 146? I did take it to work today put about a hundred miles on her, had a good time boosting for sure...I think I'm still a little pumped up LOL, its been a long winter...Mike

It could have been me, where about on 146? I did take it to work today put about a hundred miles on her, had a good time boosting for sure...I think I'm still a little pumped up LOL, its been a long winter...Mike

Wow mega phone glitch, not sure what happend here lol...Mike

I used turtle wax the black box, for black paint I've had it hangin around for a while and decided to try it out, its got a cleaner wax, and a finish/blending wax and some detail cleaner spray... Not the best but it gets it done. The badges I'm still on the fence about I was thinking of just the hood badges just to break it up a little...Mike

Yea could have been me, I live about 10 min past the line up 98 in RI...Mike