A tale of two drivers.

WOuld go to Piedmont but Pat ruined it for most everyone!! LOL

Pat ran a 6.7x in his car and a 6.79 in my car and I ran a 6.89. This time no one said anything to us about going below 6.99. Who knows what they will say from day to day.

That's COOL!!!!

Maybe they realize these Buick's are just BAD TO THE BONE!!!!

JD

Hey, I helped Pat put your transmission and tc in. :) I left when you were getting ready to put transmission fluid in.

I know you did Jim. Its a pleasure to have you around and not have to hear the wiseass (thats what patrick calls himself) remarks. You just do what you can

That's COOL!!!!

Maybe they realize these Buick's are just BAD TO THE BONE!!!!

JD

Recently at Piedmont there were four of us with GN's, but only Pat was running faster than 6.99. All four of us were lined up back to back in the staging lane, with Pat in front. The guy controlling the staging lanes motioned for Pat to go to the burn out box and then he proceeded to stop each of the other three, had us roll down our windows, and then asked each individually if we were the driver that was going faster than 6.99. Of course we told him 'no'. He had already allowed the abuser (Pat) to go to the line and he made another run faster than 6.99. After that run, Pat decided that was enough for the day...he didn't want to be asked to leave.

How about I give your car a whirl at the track Jim? Then you could have the tale of 3 drivers LOL

Congratulation Jim! Don't take any crap from any of those guys. You have the cleanestlooking car of the bunch :p

Pat ran a 6.7x in his car and a 6.79 in my car and I ran a 6.89. This time no one said anything to us about going below 6.99. Who knows what they will say from day to day.

actually i ran one time.......1.58 60ft 6.64 @ 107 mph off the foot brake i didn't want to get in trouble:)

no actually we don't ..................

I’ve heard the cost of living in Randleman’s pretty low. I’m sure JD could get a 2nd home there pretty cheap.

I think we could make a contest out of “Who can drive Jim’s car better than he can” for the next TurboBuick.com event. Winner gets a detailing job by Jim.

I think we could make a contest out of “Who can drive Jim’s car better than he can” for the next TurboBuick.com event. Winner gets a detailing job by Jim.

I'll bring my driver! He's 110 pounds and been racing 1/8 mile for over half his life ;)

Congratulation Jim! Don't take any crap from any of those guys. You have the cleanestlooking car of the bunch :p

Thanks Cal. The FAST XFI and your/Pat's help have made a big improvement.
It's easy to keep the car clean since I only drive it about 2,500 miles a year.

I may as well make it a rental since I have not been able to take it to the track due to a health problem during any of RC's events.