A tale of two drivers.

I may as well make it a rental since I have not been able to take it to the track due to a health problem during any of RC's events.

Wow, never thought I'd see the day when Jim Anson's whoring out his car. Be sure to instruct the renters about the reach under (You know, reach under and pop the hood)

The track is scheduled to be open on 2 Dec. Maybe I will increase boost a couple pounds. :) Pat says it will go 6.5x if I turn up the boost. Maybe we will find out on the 2nd.

Sunday's looking really good from the weather forecast. I hope we both see personal bests and maybe even get called out for running too fast.

Don't get kicked OUT!!!

Blame it Pat:)

JD

Can't say for Jim, but my plans are to pop the hood and they'll be like:eek: and they'd realize they must have mistaken my car for someone elses. Plan B is puppy eyes and fake tears.

I could not go to the drag strip on the 2nd because of health. It was a great day weather-wise.

I hope to go on the 9th and the weather is looking good, 72* and dry. Hopefully Pat and Eric can come along.