A TSO Question for turbobuick---Chris Lyons

TurboBabe

Hi Chris,

Watching the recent award shows had me wondering what the official 2005 final TSO points were. Will you post them?

Thanks,
Lorrie

TurboBabe said:
Hi Chris,

Watching the recent award shows had me wondering what the official 2005 final TSO points were. Will you post them?

Thanks,
Lorrie

Hi Lorrie,
I lost track after BPG. If I had to guess I would say Jack would've won. He definitely made more races and rounds than anyone else. Even if you only consider BPG and **** nats I think he would still have won. Hopefully more racers will make it to more events in 06. I say we keep track for the hell of it. How about the best 3 out of 4 races and see who is willing to participate? I know we will have a TSO race at least two events BPG and ****. I'm planning to make Norwalk, **** nats, and BPG for certain next year plus 2-3 others if everything else goes as planned.

Here is what I have so far for events:

**** Nats may 16-20
Norwalk June 1-4
Indy June 28-July 1
BPG August 10-13
Midwest ???
E-town ???
Cecil ???
Reynolds ???
Noble OK ???

Any other events I'm forgetting?
Any one else willing to participate, if so what 4 events do you guys want to make?

Why is G S C A blocked out :confused:

turbobuick said:
Why is G S C A blocked out :confused:

I thought you were doing that on purpose Chris, but maybe when whats his face left he did that too........just like the mysterious TSM dissappearence :rolleyes:

Thank you Chris for responding. Congratulations again on your 8 second run.

Happy Holidays!

Lorrie

Bruce doesn't want any affiliation with the G S C A, he's posted that before in the lounge, can't say I blame him. :p

It wasn't Nick, he just doesn't want any affiliation here. ;)

Can't help you with race results and rules... :confused: