You can type here any text you want

Aftermarket uppers and lowers for the front end

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
www.profabracing.com doesn't own it's own web address. Not a good sign.

Considering a set of fully adjustable Pole Position upper arms only cost me $250, they may be asking a bit much.

UB Machine uppers are only $150 w/ ball joints.Lowers are another $500-$600 thru another manufacturer.

They own the name,site just seems to be down..Im gonna call tommorow.

Hi Guys,

I keep checking back to see if there has been any feedback concerning these upper & lower tubular front A-arms....:confused:

Turbo6inKY said:
www.profabracing.com doesn't own it's own web address. Not a good sign.

Looks like they do own it but have it re-directed to homestead.

Domain Name: PROFABRACING.COM

Registrant:
VERNON HOUSE
PRO FAB
4255 N WHY 7
North Vernon IN 47265 US

Administrative Contact:
VERNON HOUSE profabracing@hotmail.com
PRO FAB
9205 N CR 740 E
BUTLERVILLE IN 47223 US
812-591-0342

Technical Contact:
DomainName Registrar Registrar@DomainName.com
DomainName, Inc.
P.O. Box 711
Newburyport MA 01950 US

Created: 15-Jul-2003
Expires: 14-Jul-2006

Domain Name Service:
dns1.domainname.com
dns1.reserved.net

I searched a little while ago and found about 5 companies that people had gotten them from. I emailed each of the companies (and have to call one on Monday) to see how much they cost, how much fabrication needed to the body (if any), weight, and pics of them on a car.

I'll post the results as soon as I get some answers.

Nick

Out of all the companies I emailed, only Spohn replied. They said that they have lowers but no uppers and that they would be available in October. I'm going to wait until then since I still have to paint the car.

TRYMY231S said:
Out of all the companies I emailed, only Spohn replied. They said that they have lowers but no uppers and that they would be available in October. I'm going to wait until then since I still have to paint the car.

that bites these people must not need the business...

Alan

BOOSTEDGNs said:
that bites these people must not need the business...

Alan

If they can't find the time to email me then I don't want to deal with them anyway. Fúck 'em.

Nick

Back