Alcoholic Twins..............Turbos that is!

turbofab....very nice work....love it! wish I had those skills!

Buy mine and you can claim YOU built it. I wont even care.:) For the right price I will throw in my TIG welder and chop saw so you can have it in the corner of your garage to PROVE you did it all.;) Thanks for the compliment.

How's things going. Are you getting all your projects done with your free time. Any word on how the strike is getting settled. Good luck w/ everything. One thing for sure is the executives haven't slowed down on flying here.

How's things going. Are you getting all your projects done with your free time. Any word on how the strike is getting settled. Good luck w/ everything. One thing for sure is the executives haven't slowed down on flying here.

They FINALLY start talks on Thursday, in D.C. They have stated that they want to off-load ALL manufacturing to vendors in the future. Thick headed they are. The 787 is now 19 months behind schedule, NOT because of us Techs, but because of POOR execution on thier part. So, now we get to stay home, and let the vendors "try" and catch up. Then we can go back, and re-do, what they just caught up on. Viscious circle it is. Alot of details I am purposely leaving out. Don't want to loose my job.;)

Yes, I just finished re-siding my house, remodel the kitchen, and one bath, and building two covered decks. 12-14 hours a day for the last 4 1/2 months. :frown: I am now back to hot-rod stuff. TIG in one hand, grinder in the other. ;)

Twin turbo

Just found this post. Nice car and nice fab work. I work for GE in NC. (GE90-GENX) Good luck with the sale.

Ken is the man.. he makes some nice stuff.

Wow, I'm glad there are people out there such as yourself with these skills. How you even conceived such an idea and made it work and look as great as it does is beyond me.

He did a great job. We built a twin kit with a turbo on each side. Its amazing how little room there is in there when you start piling turbos and downpipes into the mix.

Ya, it did take alot of time just staring at it and trying to figure out how in the heck I was going to get from point "A" to point "B". I spent a week alone (after my normal job-airplanes) to figure out how to get oil from both turbos to the stock drain hole in the block. I didn't want to run it into the pan. Laying on my back with all sorts of different tubing lengths and bends trying to figure out the best routing. I don't have alift, so it can be done in a regular garage. I still do everything in a regular 2 3/4 car garage. I can only fit one car in there, though. I enjoy doing stuff that someone else says is impossible. (Still can't dribble a football, though.) Installing a Precision FM intercooler and a 3.5" oval stainless down pipe in a TTA was also one of those projects that took more time staring at it, then actually cutting and fitting pipe. (search my posts) Thanks for the compliments. The poor car is just sitting currently, though. Too many projects for other guys gets in "my" way. I'll be posting pics of my latest frame off build over the next few days. We tried to make it to Hot Rod Power Tour, but just flat out ran outta time. Maybe next year.