Aluminum Radiators

Just for info...

Our radiators have no conflicts with the others at all.
PTS Xtreme's radiators are a little more expensive for a couple reasons.
1) being in California....(Sucks)
2) We provide overflow hose and fittings
3) We provide a cap
4) Our patented core is owned by the largest radiator core company in the states. THEY own the right to the core, not PTS.
5) They are a two row, 1"X1/8th" core and have been working GREAT!!

I have had not one complaint to date about the performance of this piece.
In fact, all the people who call back after installing have praised the product.

If you want a nice performing product, sometimes it cost more. Imagine that!:)

Also, our piece was drawn up and completely designed new from start to finish by my supplier. No copying of anybody and made right here in Sacramento Ca. USA!!!!!

I would ask anybody who is using it.
And the rest of you, there are many products and time spent on our cars by various people. Hell, give them some credit. There are not 3 million of these cars around so I applaud their efforts just to provide them in general. It is NOT cheap, speaking first hand.

Sometimes I have to laugh. You guys have several options but would rather have a pissing contest over it than to just decide which one YOU like and prefer and move on. Looking outside in, the players here who are providing these radiators are all good honest guys as far as I know, so why the pissing contest. I am not in it and have no desire to be but wanted to explain our product.
That's all folks!!!.....:)

Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services

Thanks Billy! I dont have any practical experience with anyone else's aluminum radiators except for ours so I surely cant make any comments! The F-Body radiator fits nice and it is light BUT it will blow the end tanks off if you have a major coolant pressure excursion and that will make for a dangerous ride! I designed our radiators to be the largest most efficient unit that will fit in a a GN. They nearly touch the frame rails on either side, and the width just barely fits under the hold down plate.We have sold over 100 units and even on the hottest days with the A/C running, engine temps are where the thermostat puts them! We dont use coolers in our radiators for several reasons:
1. I personally dont think they can be properly cleaned if there is an engine or trans failure.
2. I dont like the idea of "heating" the coolant with engine oil or trans oil which can easily exceed 250 degf or vice versa
3. More area in the end tanks can be filled with coolant to keep engine temps in check instead of space taken by coolers.
4. You will generally see a 3-5 psi drop in oil pressure when using the factory type filter adapter and factory hoses, an aftermarket "full flow" engine oil cooler is much more efficient with virtually ZERO pressure differential.

Plenty of options out there guys, choose the radiator that best suits your combo!

Well, now I need to get rid of my F-Body Rad. Thanks Mr. Anderson for the great info on the Damn side tanks blowing off. :eek: That would sure test out your talent at 140mph. :tongue:

I love my gbody parts alum radiator. I just kicks ass! :biggrin: I live in hot and humid SW FL. Sitting at idle today at Arbys drive through for lunch, it hit 178 with the A/C on. With the stocker radiator at proper coolant level it would go well past 200 easily and I think it hit 220 once. I detailed this in one of my threads beforem but I can't find it with the search. I also forgot to plug in the elec fan when I put it the new one in and with no fan at 45 mph driving it only got to ~185-ish. This is on a pretty much stock 87 GN.
The craftsmanship on the gbody parts radiator is awesome. Too bad it gets mostly hidden by the fan and top cover in the engine bay:(

I love my gbody parts alum radiator. I just kicks ass! :biggrin: I live in hot and humid SW FL. Sitting at idle today at Arbys drive through for lunch, it hit 178 with the A/C on. With the stocker radiator at proper coolant level it would go well past 200 easily and I think it hit 220 once. I detailed this in one of my threads beforem but I can't find it with the search. I also forgot to plug in the elec fan when I put it the new one in and with no fan at 45 mph driving it only got to ~185-ish. This is on a pretty much stock 87 GN.
The craftsmanship on the gbody parts radiator is awesome. Too bad it gets mostly hidden by the fan and top cover in the engine bay:(

it sucks when you pay top dollar for something you cant really see:(

Well, now I need to get rid of my F-Body Rad. Thanks Mr. Anderson for the great info on the Damn side tanks blowing off. :eek: That would sure test out your talent at 140mph. :tongue:

Thats why Billy installed on if his Alum set ups in my GN..

After buying my car on the way home I was stuck in traffic and with the heater on car was running at 210. Then a couple of days later i made a few wot passes temp was up 220 put heater on and the temp stayed around 200-210.
Then i got a alum rad. and duel fans from G-Body now the car stays around 170
at all time. Good products radiator was bolt in and fans toke very little mods
to in stall