Aluminum Radiators

Physically there probably aren't any. GN1 took gbody's sent it to China and they copied it,so I would think it looks the same or atleast very close.:smile:

To MR. ALL CAPS: No, I don't work for either vendor. I've been at work all day(two jobs) away from the buick world.:biggrin:

I heard that both radiators came from the same HOLE, both made in china so there it is. ;) one person is just making more cash than the other selling it, thats all.

i said it once and ill say it again the biggest issue here is that not everyone wants to support the tb.com vendors and there over price items plain and simple,if archie paid tb.com to advertise we woudnt have a problem and have the admins get involved, hye tech and gn1 are different shops have nothing to do with each other i know since im a personal friend of both, and how are these china products if there made in USA:confused: the only company i would ever buy from on this board is ANDERSON PERFORMANCE and RJC. no other vendor will get my hard earned money, honestly why would you spend over 400 dollars when you can buy it for 370:confused:

**IF**, and I don't know, the one is made in China, just imagine if their radiator is like the header pics we have seen, the one where the port is half the size it should be, misaligned, and shoddy as heck. You do that in a radiator and you are going to have issues, BIG issues. :eek:

i said it once and ill say it again the biggest issue here is that not everyone wants to support the tb.com vendors and there over price items plain and simple,if archie paid tb.com to advertise we woudnt have a problem and have the admins get involved, hye tech and gn1 are different shops have nothing to do with each other i know since im a personal friend of both, and how are these china products if there made in USA:confused: the only company i would ever buy from on this board is ANDERSON PERFORMANCE and RJC. no other vendor will get my hard earned money, honestly why would you spend over 400 dollars when you can buy it for 370:confused:

I am assuming-according to your post that you know what every vendor on this boards pays as cost for their product? How else would you know if it is overpriced? If a vendor has to pay 395.00 why would they sell it for $370.00? Not all vendors pay the same price (at cost) for the same item. If I have a million dollar business- I can buy 200 at a time and get a discount from the manufacturer.If I am a 30,000.00 a year profit company- I can probably only afford to buy 2 or 3 at a time,which I am charged more for due to my "low ordering status". When demand decreases over time-which vendor do you think will quit carrying these products first or turn to cheap (chinese product)? :(

Who is "we" do you work for them? Just so you know this board is supported by the vendors. We do not take donations from members, the vendors pay the bills. The vendors give away FREE STUFF. If a member is screwed by a vendor we step in and try to help negotiate a settlement. Vendors on the board are here daily answering questions about their products and other tech questions. We don't just let anyone become a vendor. I do a little research into them before hand. So the vendors are constantly giving back to the community on this board.

What does your company do for the community? If all the vendors carried this same attitude there would be no turbobuick.com:frown:

Remember these Buick guys aren't stupid they figure stuff out pretty quick;)

radiators & new parts (No more new parts from Gbodyparts ever)

After this post then S/E turbo & Kirban jumping on parts we build..... I'm done building parts for Buicks.

MY bill for plastic parts:
"The invoice number is #5142 and the amount is $15,374.41. If you need anything else from me please let me know. If we could get all of this taken care of this week I would deeply appreciate it my friend. Thanks again and try and have a good day bro!"
Scott

We paid that.

This is for plastic reproduction pieces like the GN horn ring,locking & non locking T-top plastic.The pieces above the visors on a t-top car,speaker pods rear power seat tracks& other parts, I had to pay for.
Then I here from my supplier S/E Turbo calls trying to buy direct from them.
THANKS GUYS!
I read Kirbans newsletter & he is carrying my parts cheaper then we are.
I had an exclusive with this company.So much for that huh?
Thanks again.

The radiators I built took 6 months. Then I get a call from Archie saying I have his down pipe on my site. Well I have Sod's Down pipe on there. He states it was his design.
My reply well I sent you $1500 over 6 months ago & you have my payment. I have no pipes Archie but they are always on e-bay WTF?:confused:

Archie's Quote:
"Well I had my own radiator built it is nothing like yours..." Second lie. BS I stated I had it shipped to Shane Grimsley. Real quiet for 10 seconds, that is a miracle for Archie.
I opened his up & it is bowed & twisted. Looks very similar but it is not ours.
We have an exclusive on the rad no different then Bruce does with his.
He whines I heard you have 1 of my IC's there that blew up at 18 PSI. He said the car it was on leaned out & blew it apart. Yeah ok i don't care if it hit 35lbs it should of held it.

Pissed off he states he had his built like mine because I have his down pipe on my site.
(Didn't he just state he had his own built?)

Well 6 months & no pipes I went to another supplier.
I said if it was your pipe why not call me & say hey that is my pipe?
He said he copied our rad & sold it for $375 to piss me off. I said well it didn't work. He said it bothered you & you should of called me.Be a man he states.
What BS he couldn't call me about his pipes not getting to me after he has payment.I had to e-mail him. Not constatntly but once a month.
Copies parts & asks us to be a man what a bunch of BS.

marred4life ask Billy where he got the upper coontrol arms?
Simple I sold them to Art Paltz
Art sold to Jeff end of story.

We were working on a 3.5 down pipe. Not anymore we are just going to buy that & headers from Grand National Parts Online.

Moon roof headliners $5k+ & over 18 months to build!!!

Stainless T-top parts,exhaust hangers,Rad hold down plates,radiators,stock location intercoolers,Coolant lines,etc... all of these & other products I spent time building away from my family is coming to an end.

Let others build it & I'll just buy & resell like half the other vendors do.
Can you tell I'm pretty disgusted?
I have had enough of this SHYT.
I feel like saying screw it & selling & just getting out.

To the above named vendors I have pissed off..... who cares sponsors or not.Sick of asking hey do you want to go in on this project just to hear no It will not sell. The minute it is done I hear what is my discount & price on this part.

Maybe I just need a vacation, Maybe I'll just take a month off. Who knows & who cares!

ARCHIE JUST SO YOU KNOW & NOW EVERYONE WILL. FRED MARKED THAT RADIATOR & HE DID NOT RECIEVE THE SAME 1 BACK!:frown:
It doesn't suprise me you being a man & all.

Brian, do you patent your products? I hate seeing you get screwed over, especially to this whole wave of China sh!t we're being hit with. I know there are plenty out there for the cheapest part they can find. But I'll be damned if my 20 year dream car with an obsene amount of money in it is going to go to hell because I wanted to save $5.99.

Heck, I'm gonna go order the remaining few misc. items I need from your site right now. :D

What good is a US patent when it is built in China?:confused:

Let me go ask a lawyer friend of mine about that, he specializes in patent law.

BRB

Because it is sold in the US, the company is in the US, I don't know where being made in China comes into play.:confused:

you dont have to patent something to make it yours if you publish that you made and came up with it first. won a lawsuite just like this with my old idea i publised in a magizine at age 16. they made it, made profit. ended up selling the product and idea to the company that stole it in the first place for some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ AFTER they gave me $$$$$$$ for loss's that i won in court. They went under shortly after.

Quick question:

Does it make a difference that the stock radiator was about 20" long but was a 3 core, and the f-body radiator is 26" long but 1 core. Will 1 core be able to cool our cars effectively or is it more about surface area?

Warning!

I have been a LONG time customer of GN1 Performance (Archie Bogosian) and I can say I have been extremely satisfied with the products, service, fast shipping/handling, etc....What's all this fuss about "who copied who" and "who buys from who" (suppliers/vendors)? Let the feuding of Archie Bogosian and Sod Bogosian be their problems. Archie has been in the car business since 1985, if not, sooner; Sod has only been in it for just about 6 years. Gee, Sod, what was your occupation prior to rebuilding motors? Do you actually know how to rebuild motors without them blowing up? Let's tell the good people what they need to know...He rebuilt 3 motors for his brother and all 3 motors have blown up at take-off, which I witnessed with my own eyes at Irwindale Raceway. A 4th motor is on the way, destined to blow up...if you wanna see it, go to Irwindale! You do the math from there and figure out who copied who. I will NEVER give my business to HYE-TECH Performance (Sod Bogosian).

GN1 Performance, keep up the great ORIGINAL work. Don't stop because of all this fuss.

This is ImFastYoureSlow reporting to you, good night and good luck.

*This message will self-destruct.

just what we need here is another NAMELESS spammer with 1 post stirring up the crap :mad: have no balls to give your name :eek:

Quick question:

Does it make a difference that the stock radiator was about 20" long but was a 3 core, and the f-body radiator is 26" long but 1 core. Will 1 core be able to cool our cars effectively or is it more about surface area?

It kinda boils down to tube size. If you use aluminum you can build a larger tube with a thinner wall than you can with copper. This means a radiator can have less cores but still be the same depth as a copper/brass if it's built with aluminum. Along with the solder joints VadersV6 mentioned and some other stuff (surface area differences ect.) aluminum rads generally cool better than copper/brass despite being less conductive. HTH james