Another disaster....

The issue is definitely mental illness AND accessibility of weapons to these individuals. We can’t have shrinks at the gun stores tho. This is more reason for law abiding citizens to ccw. I’ll see how long I keep mine until gun grabbing California takes it away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue is definitely mental illness AND accessibility of weapons to these individuals. We can’t have shrinks at the gun stores tho. This is more reason for law abiding citizens to ccw. I’ll see how long I keep mine until gun grabbing California takes it away.

Maybe, you and some conservative, gun packing Americans, can have your own "state", if the idiots in your legislature go thru w/ their idiotic idea....

Maybe, you and some conservative, gun packing Americans, can have your own "state", if the idiots in your legislature go thru w/ their idiotic idea....

Banning firearms won’t do a single thing. In that case, ban rental trucks since that’s the new growing trend for ISIS. Oh and machetes and axes. I do believe in common sense laws to ensure that sound people are getting firearms. Always remember that criminals don’t follow laws or care about our common good. Unarming the good will only embolden the bad. /27yo, male, follower of Christ, Latino, father of two beautiful boys, husband

I'll bet you were one of the many "smart people" who believed: "Hillary by a Landslide!" :cry: :LOL:

I'm sorry I left out a coma. I didn't intend to be saying I was smart. I meant to be saying ".... when he accidentally says something smart, people don't take him seriously."

Smart people don't need to go around saying they are smart. Wait a minute.... who is it that likes to go around on national TV telling us how smart he is and what a high IQ he has? Well, like I said; smart people don't need to do that.

Indeed, you are.

Hey everyone... How's your 401K & other investments performing so far? :greedy: ;)

Juvenile response as expected.

Investments have been doing well for several years now. It isn't a recent thing but thanks for asking.

Butt-Hurt Leftists can't handle it when their own tactics are turned against them. :D

The two men who pursued the gunman after the Texas church shooting visited a vigil together and prayed with community members mourning the 26 people killed in the attack.

Stephen Willeford and Johnnie Langendorff arrived at the vigil with relatives Monday night. They locked arms in a circle and bowed their heads in extended prayer. Many wept openly, including Willeford, who could be seen wiping away tears streaming down his chin.

As the pastor shouted, "Jesus, this is your town," the prayer broke up and the two men left.

Willeford ran from his home with his rifle and confronted the gunman, Devin Kelley, outside the church Sunday. Authorities have said two of the bullets fired by Willeford hit Kelley in the leg and torso. The gunman fled in his vehicle.

Johnnie Langendorff was driving by the church when Willeford flagged him down and they pursued the gunman in Langendorff's truck. Kelley eventually crashed and was found dead in his vehicle.

Hmmm... A private citizen armed himself with an AR15 style rifle & prevented the criminal from committing more crime!

Unfortunately the USA is beginning to become over-run by hysterical females & the fatherless beta males they produce.

They have zero concept of individual responsibility or know how to act.

The idea of a self reliant individual capable of protecting their family & self is alien to them.

I wish we could all act like upstanding gentlemen like yourself. You're a top notch american.

There are those who make wishes... And then there are those who make results!

A similar incident in a chicken joint, in Augusta,GA..This time it was the employee. The punk hit her little guy in the head w/ a tire tool....VERY BAD idea.
She lit his ass up, like a Christmas tree. End of the story. No charges filed, and the company agreed w/ her actions.

Ahhh, the things you DON'T hear from mainstream media! :D No wonder they're a constant fail. :poop:

Unfortunately the USA is beginning to become over-run by hysterical females & the fatherless beta males they produce.

Isn't that what you're in to though? Isn't this you saying you want rape a Paki in the butt? -

Attachments

• jm.jpg
    jm.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 57
Isn't that what you're in to though? Isn't this you saying you want rape a Paki in the butt? -

I've read several of your responses in this thread and they are somewhat confusing. I'm not sure I understand your position here. To clarify, are you saying that this phenomenon of mass shootings/terroristic actions is American in it's nature and is somehow covered up by Americans?

That radicals from all walks of life and all cultures do not commit these same atrocities, right here in the U.S., against American citizens? That some who have committed acts of terror were not born and bred (and continue to be) to commit these acts?

Is that your stance?

Last edited: