Another disaster....

I've read several of your responses in this thread and they are somewhat confusing. I'm not sure I understand your position here. To clarify, are you saying that this phenomenon of mass shootings/terroristic actions is American in it's nature and is somehow covered up by Americans?

That radicals from all walks of life and all cultures do not commit these same atrocities, right here in the U.S., against American citizens? That some who have committed acts of terror were not born and bred (and continue to be) to commit these acts?

Is that your stance?

I don't recall saying that mass shootings are covered up by Americans, however I do recall some people propagating that the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax. It seems like what happened in Vegas went pretty quiet pretty fast too, so yeah...I guess I would say I agree with that statement. I do not agree that shooting/terrorist is American in nature. Most mass killing in the US were done by white guys, but they certainly aren't the only contenders.

I don't think radicals from all walks of like commit atrocities here in the US. For instance some head hunters that are radicals don't have the means to get to America, and some may be so remote they don't even know what an American is, so no, I don't think radicals from all walks of life commit acts of terror here, but I certainly don't think they all come from one group either. And yes I agree that some who have committed acts of terror were not and bred to commit these acts. And some were. I believe nature and nurture can lead us to the decisions we make.

Too bad he can't aim very good..........:cautious:

Every state should have a Castle Doctrine, "Stand Your Ground" law of some sort.

The more leaning towards the homeowner, the better. After all, it's been proven time after time, the criminals most often have the advantage in our "Criminal" Justice System. Hell, they named the damn system after the low life's and their lawyers.......

Shouldn't a little BANG! "Hey, You Just Invaded My Home, Mr. Criminal, And I Won't Just Stand By" justice be the possible flip side if they should decide to choose that life of crime?

I think so.

Last edited:
Georgia does....:smug:
1. It goes this way: Perp enters, KABOOM, he gets a load of #6, from the trusty Maverick 88, then the home owner yells, "get on the floor, m'fer". W/ a bit of luck, he's already complied. If not, apply a second "dose" of reality.:smuggrin:
2. After that, and the homeowner's ears have stopped ringing, he calls 911....Maybe. The call contains a request for the coroner to come along.
Next day, cleanup is done, walls are painted. Next perp, step up.
That's the first scenario. Second is, ho comes home, is confronted by the perp, and gets a load of #6. This time, "da Judge" speaks up. repeat part 2.

Living in a REALLY RED state has it's "perks", for sure.:D

Georgia does....:smug:
1. It goes this way: Perp enters, KABOOM, he gets a load of #6, from the trusty Maverick 88, then the home owner yells, "get on the floor, m'fer". W/ a bit of luck, he's already complied. If not, apply a second "dose" of reality.:smuggrin:
2. After that, and the homeowner's ears have stopped ringing, he calls 911....Maybe. The call contains a request for the coroner to come along.
Next day, cleanup is done, walls are painted. Next perp, step up.
That's the first scenario. Second is, ho comes home, is confronted by the perp, and gets a load of #6. This time, "da Judge" speaks up. repeat part 2.

Living in a REALLY RED state has it's "perks", for sure.:D
I'm not to far from ya here in MS and yea it's pretty RED here to and I like it ;)

Since this thread is brought up again I have to point out the Melbourne car attack, which again, didn't involve an AR style rifle. I blame Australia for letting mental health patients drive a car.

Since this thread is brought up again I have to point out the Melbourne car attack, which again, didn't involve an AR style rifle. I blame Australia for letting mental health patients drive a car.

On a lighter note... Not that we would use our beloved cars as weapons, but aren't all of us TR owner/drivers just a little bit mental.... ? How else could you explain this weird addiction? ... :eek::D

Last edited:
Most mass killing in the US were done by white guys, but they certainly aren't the only contenders.

Only the reported mass killings were done by White guys which are a handful. The majority of the inmates in prison as well as the gang affiliates both in and out of the prison system have killed more people than you can ever comprehend. Mass killings are only documented as historic when White people are behind the actions, and there is a reason for that. This is what the new America has become, its' White children grow up feeling guilty when they have no reason to be, but make no mistake that this is what the new society is aiming at, that being White guilt and if you understood who has a vested interest in the news you would understand why. There are rules when it comes to power and influence.

I don't think radicals from all walks of like commit atrocities here in the US.

The people who persuade and influence others the wrong way commit more atrocities than those who literally pull the trigger. Free speech and the radicalization through free speech do not go hand in hand, regardless what the Constitution implies. It is clear as day that you live in a cave, and I don't mean that as an insult as it is meant to imply that you rely too much on fabricated news stories and don't get out much and visit the major cities.

For instance some head hunters that are radicals don't have the means to get to America

Irrelevant, the majority of gang members who are already here and who resort to such a mentality outnumber the some that you are referring to, so just because the some don't have the means, you, like all of the major news outlets, simply ignore the millions that are already here and who are committing said atrocities while focusing on only the some who are not as some type of win. It would not surprise me that you also would focus on the handful of drugs that don't make it to America for distribution as being a win, when the boat loads of drugs that do make it here are being ignored. Very same mentality of the medical establishment statistics for their cancer patients averaging five years after radiation and toxic cyanide poisoning as being "cured", or in this case, a 'win", with the majority of them very patients dying soon afterwards anyway. Liberalist thought in itself is a mental sickness and only hurts society in the long run.

I don't think radicals from all walks of life commit acts of terror here, but I certainly don't think they all come from one group either.

Radicals are influenced, so yes they develop their thought patterns from the same source. However, do not misconstrue radicals with mental sickness. The former is way more deadlier because they are aware, and choose such behavior despite having access to common sense and reasoning.

I agree that some who have committed acts of terror were not and bred to commit these acts. And some were. I believe nature and nurture can lead us to the decisions we make.

... you are living in a fairy tale. History proves you wrong, repeatedly. The Crusades didn't just happen overnight, it sprung from varying ideological beliefs. Not everyone shares the same viewpoint. For some, murder is as natural as peace is to other's. You cannot place such ideological behavior into a system designed to protect others from that very behavior, then somehow try to change the system to accommodate both. Again, Liberalist thought is mental sickness. Same reason why liberals want all religions, all philosophies, all races, all nationalities, and all thought patterns sharing the same land with the law somehow accommodating all of them at the same time. This is why their aim is focused towards blaming White people for everything, it gives other races some kind of balance in a historically European White founded country. If you really believe all of that as even being possible, then you deny historical fact. By the way, I also have a waterfront property in Iraq I would really like to sell you. You can set up your television right next to the window overlooking the ocean in Iraq while drifting away to the liberalist news. Just ignore the headhunters banging on the door wanting to hang you for no other reason than just cuz. Think about it... ;)

Only the reported mass killings were done by White guys which are a handful. The majority of the inmates in prison as well as the gang affiliates both in and out of the prison system have killed more people than you can ever comprehend. Mass killings are only documented as historic when White people are behind the actions, and there is a reason for that. This is what the new America has become, its' White children grow up feeling guilty when they have no reason to be, but make no mistake that this is what the new society is aiming at, that being White guilt and if you understood who has a vested interest in the news you would understand why. There are rules when it comes to power and influence.

The people who persuade and influence others the wrong way commit more atrocities than those who literally pull the trigger. Free speech and the radicalization through free speech do not go hand in hand, regardless what the Constitution implies. It is clear as day that you live in a cave, and I don't mean that as an insult as it is meant to imply that you rely too much on fabricated news stories and don't get out much and visit the major cities.

Irrelevant, the majority of gang members who are already here and who resort to such a mentality outnumber the some that you are referring to, so just because the some don't have the means, you, like all of the major news outlets, simply ignore the millions that are already here and who are committing said atrocities while focusing on only the some who are not as some type of win. It would not surprise me that you also would focus on the handful of drugs that don't make it to America for distribution as being a win, when the boat loads of drugs that do make it here are being ignored. Very same mentality of the medical establishment statistics for their cancer patients averaging five years after radiation and toxic cyanide poisoning as being "cured", or in this case, a 'win", with the majority of them very patients dying soon afterwards anyway. Liberalist thought in itself is a mental sickness and only hurts society in the long run.

Radicals are influenced, so yes they develop their thought patterns from the same source. However, do not misconstrue radicals with mental sickness. The former is way more deadlier because they are aware, and choose such behavior despite having access to common sense and reasoning.

... you are living in a fairy tale. History proves you wrong, repeatedly. The Crusades didn't just happen overnight, it sprung from varying ideological beliefs. Not everyone shares the same viewpoint. For some, murder is as natural as peace is to other's. You cannot place such ideological behavior into a system designed to protect others from that very behavior, then somehow try to change the system to accommodate both. Again, Liberalist thought is mental sickness. Same reason why liberals want all religions, all philosophies, all races, all nationalities, and all thought patterns sharing the same land with the law somehow accommodating all of them at the same time. This is why their aim is focused towards blaming White people for everything, it gives other races some kind of balance in a historically European White founded country. If you really believe all of that as even being possible, then you deny historical fact. By the way, I also have a waterfront property in Iraq I would really like to sell you. You can set up your television right next to the window overlooking the ocean in Iraq while drifting away to the liberalist news. Just ignore the headhunters banging on the door wanting to hang you for no other reason than just cuz. Think about it... ;)
Well said my friend.

So you're saying there is no such thing as mental illness. And mental illness has never led to the murder of others?

image010.jpg
image012.jpg
image013.jpg
image014.jpg

Anyone care to guesstimate how many tax-payer dollars were wasted on that little boondoggle?

What do you think... Six agents? Ten agents? A dozen? Paid top dollar to surf the internet for 2.5 years!

Who cares, it's not their money, right? :mad::mad::mad: