Another disaster....

Of course there are always exceptions. Like yourself for instance. Threatening to rape people is not something strong minded people do.

Ahh... Deflection! The common course of action practiced by all cowardly liberals.

You seem to be obsessed with the subject of rape, to the point of being delusional. Seek help.

Hey, self centered piece of shit, now your heading in the correct direction. That describes him to a t

Describes you & your ilk to a T.

Gene take your pink hat & move to Canada like all the other celebrities did.

Oh... That's right. They are as full of crap, hate & intolerance as you are!

JM, it seems to me you are the one filled with hate and intolerance. Not me.

MEOW!!!

I will NOT tolerate psychotic anti-American leftists. You are domestic terrorists & I will kick your ass! Tread lightly. I can track you in less than 24 hrs.

MEOW!!!

I will NOT tolerate psychotic anti-American leftists. You are domestic terrorists & I will kick your ass! Tread lightly. I can track you in less than 24 hrs.

This is just a message board, for Cripe's sake. ;)

Those on the left have exploited the patience of others for too long.

You know why hippies don't like cowboy boots?

MEOW!!!

Sounds like something a terrorist would say. Patriots respect the opinions of others even if they don't align with their own.

Ahh... Deflection! The common course of action practiced by all cowardly liberals.

You seem to be obsessed with the subject of rape, to the point of being delusional. Seek help.

You literally said you were going to put your weiner in my butt. That's not delusion, that's apparently your fantasy. It shows that you are not mentally stable so your opinions are those of a not stable person.

You literally said you were going to put your weiner in my butt. That's not delusion, that's apparently your fantasy. It shows that you are not mentally stable so your opinions are those of a not stable person.

You are also full of crap & easier to track than Gene. :D

You are also full of crap & easier to track than Gene. :D

I'm full of it? You don't remember saying you were collapse my Paki throat with your big white calloused lumberjack hands? :eek::D And then you went on about the rape. Maybe post 79 will refresh your memory.

Damn for over 10 years I've had the political section deleted from my available threads......now I remember why.