You can type here any text you want

anybody in the eastern nc area

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

shocker998md

ill be in town from monday untill sunday and ill be deploying againg for about 7 months.

Ive currently got my engine on a stand and would like a second set of eyes to look at my main caps and rod caps that i popped off to take a look at. I have some small scratches on the main caps and i dont know what is and isnt good on these motors.

any help would be great, ill be floating around on the board while im gone so maybe we could set something up for when i get back too.

Kenny

ill be in town from monday untill sunday and ill be deploying againg for about 7 months.

Ive currently got my engine on a stand and would like a second set of eyes to look at my main caps and rod caps that i popped off to take a look at. I have some small scratches on the main caps and i dont know what is and isnt good on these motors.

any help would be great, ill be floating around on the board while im gone so maybe we could set something up for when i get back too.

Kenny

Where exactly are you?

Back