You can type here any text you want

Anybody watching DA BEARS????!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
BEARS = FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, this team is just not good at all. Cant win games with no offense. Cant win games with a wussy QB, cant win games if your jersey is blue and orange.

BEARS = FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, this team is just not good at all. Cant win games with no offense. Cant win games with a wussy QB, cant win games if your jersey is blue and orange.

Your right the offense is terrible! Officiating didn't help the bears today either. Cutler needs an offensive line!!

I think we just need to hire an entirely different team. Keep a few and start over fresh. Man its hard being a bears fan!

It's time for us to get rid of the whole coaching staff and bring in new blood. If you look at all the successful teams out there, they all know how to adjust and call the right plays based on how the other team sets up the defense or what they are giving you. Lovey is too stubborn and stuck in his own way and Tice is learning on the job WTF, this is the NFL there is no time for that. We need competent coaches not stubborn Donkeys running the team. It also goes for the players too and some of the blame goes to the upper management too. They should have kept Hester just as a returner...how did the wide receiver experiment play out for the past 6 years by giving him so much money? We need to clean the house!
My $.02
Prasad

Yep wasted an afternoon watching the Bears get their asses handed to them. Like you said total fail. Just what I would expect going into the season with only ONE decent reciever. Boy the Tight Ends had a huge game with 0 catches.. X2 on the Hester experiment he will never be a decent WR should have left him as a kick returner. He is never on the same page as Cutler.

It's the coaching staff. They all have to go. Emery needs to earn his $$$ and clean house like others have said here.

If you watch Lovie in game time action.....when things go wrong.........he just stands there and let's his assistant coaching staff hash it out. No emotion....no scowls on his face......not really anything. The rest of them are all ex-head coaches who don't add up to a good-sized lump of shit collectively. Tice calls games like a princess. This is the NFC North man..........buck up and figure out how to move the phuckin ball down the field.........and that doesn't mean running the ball 6 plays straight to "keep the linebackers honest."

I can't phuckin stand how all the coaches today have their playbooks in hand and always look to it to find out what to do next. Like they don't know. I say hell with that nonsense. Throw that laminated piece of shit in the trash and call a game with your head, like they used to. Good football minds are being lost because they are trying to rely on computers to tell them what to do in certain situations.

Lovie still has a "winning" record overall for his tenure at Chicago, so they'll probably keep him and HOPE that next season Cutler can figure out how to throw to someone other than 1 guy and be completely one-dimensional in a league where you get your ass handed to you over and over and over again if you do that. Football is a business (especially for the McCaskey family) and they'll never pay off Lovie and the others next year. They'll sit on their thumbs and call it a good business move and keep everyone (Tice might be bounced) until after Lovie's contract expires after next season.

I'm not bitter. :mad: And, I hope I'm wrong.

Old Lady's should not own football teams. Get rid of the owner and all her sick relatives and start over. My 2 cents. Brad

That is true! At least we finally got a "W". Man I hope next year pans out a little better. My five year old keeps asking "Dad, wy do the Bears always lose? They never win!" :confused:

That is true! At least we finally got a "W". Man I hope next year pans out a little better. My five year old keeps asking "Dad, wy do the Bears always lose? They never win!" :confused:
Better than my phucking 9ers last night....I couldn't even watch....ugh.

Back