Anyone have the cam specs for the 208/208 cam from GN1?

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Details indicate it has a 112 LSA, needs to know the rest of the specs, lift and lobe profile in order to get the best matched springs assembled on my heads.

the 208 cam on their web site is a flat tappet cam. They don't list a roller
Well darn, I did not catch that. So a friend of mine has a stock crank with a 206/206, has very good street manners. I have a stroker crank, so figured the 208/208 would be a good choice...and I am having the roller provisioning done to the block while at the machine shop...

So, that leaves me with a 206/210 maybe that you have Mike??? No 208/210 roller offered? I think anything much bigger may not work well with my LU 3000 stall converter for street use. I want to keep the "Stock appearing look under the hood as well with the valve covers and stock rockers with HD shafts. And my turbo is a GT6132e, about 10 years old, but I won't have that forever, was just thinking of upgrading to a 6266BB at some point and could take advantage of the slightly larger exhaust duration.

Last edited:
......I want to keep the "Stock appearing look under the hood as well with the valve covers and stock rockers with HD shafts.......................

Just be aware your pushrods may need to be custom made for a proper fit if you are going to use stock rockers with a roller lifter which is what we had to do on a build like that?

There is no might, they will have to be sized properly for sure, we usually don't send the pushrods when someone buys a kit from us (they are included with the kit) after the cam is installed a simple measurement is sent back us and we can usually get the proper pushrods in one day. Nice having the one of the biggest and best pushrod manufactures down the street.

There is no might, they will have to be sized properly for sure, we usually don't send the pushrods when someone buys a kit from us (they are included with the kit) after the cam is installed a simple measurement is sent back us and we can usually get the proper pushrods in one day. Nice having the one of the biggest and best pushrod manufactures down the street.
How does one meassure for pushrod length? Dont you need a special tool?

Sorry noob alert.

They make an adjustable pushrod that you use to measure length. I've decided on a 210/210 cam so the hunt is over I hope.