You can type here any text you want

ATR Billet Roller Camshaft Setup Help

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
fastblackracing said:
HT-2207-RA was the part# of the first speed pro hydraulic roller lifters I used back around 1996 0r so. HTH

Thanks for the info. The 2207 was supposed to be replaced by the one I ordered. Maybe mine was mis- packaged. Summit shows a picture of the 5000 and it should be correct based off their pic.

OK guys, need more help. So I ordered a Rollmaster CS7000 timing set. Its a nice piece but doesnt seem to fit the keyway very good. It seems that the keyway is to tall. My assumption is that keyway is pressed in. Is it common to need to grind down the height of the keyway? What are some alternatives to make it fit correctly? Are different sized keyways available?

Comp 853 or 885. Be sure the lifters have a shielded foot

mtocrs1 said:
OK guys, need more help. So I ordered a Rollmaster CS7000 timing set. Its a nice piece but doesnt seem to fit the keyway very good. It seems that the keyway is to tall. My assumption is that keyway is pressed in. Is it common to need to grind down the height of the keyway? What are some alternatives to make it fit correctly? Are different sized keyways available?

Tap the key down further with a nylon hammer. Assuming you're referring to the key.

So I ordered a comp 853-2. Picture showed the shielded food. Arrived in a bag with 853-2 on it. Non shielded foot. WTF. Where can I order one roller lifter and get the right part.?

mtocrs1 said:
So I ordered a comp 853-2. Picture showed the shielded food. Arrived in a bag with 853-2 on it. Non shielded foot. WTF. Where can I order one roller lifter and get the right part.?

I always make the supplier open the box and check. I haven't ordered them from a warehouse in a long time. I've got new 885's here for $470 shipped if you want.

Back