You can type here any text you want

Attn Gary Wells--T6P thread

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Gary--
Thanks to the reply on t6p to our thread but I haven't been able to log on there for a week or I would reply.

It just keep showing me data base error.

What the heck are you doing that I am not that I cannot log in over there:wink:

Ty:
I don't know, Ty. I just hit the "post new thread" icon & posted. Have you mentioned this to Jay C. yet? You're in the same category accidentally on T6P that I am in at work: "Heaven doesn't want me and hell's afraid I will take over". Are you the only person that can't post over there?

I'll catch him early tomorrow A.M. when he's on the forum here.

There has been an issue with that box. T6P and TB are NOT on the same server. Once you log out or try to log in from a different location it kicks you out...

We are trying to get a solution going:biggrin:

Thanks, Shane. Hope that life is treating you and your family OK during these hard times.

Ty:
I see that Shane let you back on the other board. Damn, I was trying to get a "JOHNDEEREGN" roast going over there in your absence.

Ty:
I see that Shane let you back on the other board. Damn, I was trying to get a "JOHNDEEREGN" roast going over there in your absence.

I still cannot log in Gary,,,, been trying all day.

Dont know what is going on:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh, I must have misread a date. I thought that you had posted over there today. I would get a JOHNDEEREGN roast going over there since you can't defend yourself but everybody over there is laying low. You may not be the only one over there with that problem. I notice that if I bring up T6P on my work computer, it wants me to log on, and I don't think that would be a good idea under present circumstances, so I can't post on there from work.

THE BOX HAS BEEN HACKED! WE CAN'T FIX IT YET! IT STILL WORKS AS LONG AS YOU USE A COMPUTER THAT THE COOKIE IS LOCKED IN!

I AM TRYING:biggrin:

Billy, I love you but I might would have to try you right this minute:mad: :eek: ;) :biggrin:

I'm not complaining, Shane. I realize that you guys will get it fixed asap.

There were no problems when Travis owned the board :p

Billy T.
gnxtc@aol.com

Now thats gonna leave a mark
SHOCKED.gif
arco.gif

Back