You can type here any text you want

Attn Gary Wells--T6P thread

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey did you guys know that something is wrong at T6P?

T6P???? Was that a Buick site Once upon a time?
ditsch.gif

I wish Shane would just give me the ban stick over there.... I always wanted that:biggrin:
Ban stick, huh? well, that's easy enough to do. Rexall Drugs, personal hygiene, aisle 12, shelf 3, directly under the Ban Roll-on. Do not take orally.

Ban stick, huh? well, that's easy enough to do. Rexall Drugs, personal hygiene, aisle 12, shelf 3, directly under the Ban Roll-on. Do not take orally.

I knew that was coming:biggrin: :eek:

I will give ya a trophy if ya can fix it:biggrin:

Attachments

• Grimsley.jpg
    Grimsley.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 65
I am gonna get you one of these days:mad: :mad: :biggrin: I thought your freakin computer crashed... I hoped that went with it:eek:

This is my home PC:p My laptop crashed hehehehehhehee:biggrin:

Oldie but a goodie:biggrin:

Attachments

• travistheclown3cn.jpg
    travistheclown3cn.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 71
Why is Shane wearing shades?
New TB.COM product line: ShaneShades

Why is Shane wearing shades?
New TB.COM product line: ShaneShades

That was after placing 2nd in a pretty big local Pro/Am we fished. We were on the fish and placed 2nd on the Pro side. The guy that beat us went on to fish the natinonal federation championship the next week:eek: We didn't feel bad!

Those shades are Coastal Del Mars! Us big red headed boys cant stand the heat and bright light:biggrin:

And the new TB.COM product line for JOHNDEEREGN is going to be Shunshades, for being shunned over at T6P.

Ty, where are you at? This has been posted for over a hour. Cat got your tongue? Oh, that's right, you don't have any cats. Ok, wife got your tongue?
J/K, Ty.

Ty, where are you at? This has been posted for over a hour. Cat got your tongue? Oh, that's right, you don't have any cats. Ok, wife got your tongue?
J/K, Ty.

Been out doing honey do's:o :biggrin:

It's best to keep the womenfolk happy, Ty. Probably the reason that I haven't been able to find any to put up with me. Oh, well.

It's best to keep the womenfolk happy, Ty. Probably the reason that I haven't been able to find any to put up with me. Oh, well.

That is very true Gary, looks like we might be dodging tornado's tonight in Kansas already:eek:

Evidently Shane forgot to tell you that I thrive on attention. Good attention, bad attention, famous, infamous, & notorious, it's all the same to me. I and the turbo brick are both prostitutes for attention.

Back