beware of this ebay auction

Tried to ask the seller for proof that it was real and voice my concerns before I sent the money but he just got more irritated. He filed the non-paying-bidder paperwork with eBay and now it is in their hands.

Any official documentation or links I should send them would be appreciated because the seller still insists the car is real.

Thank you

Tried to ask the seller for proof that it was real and voice my concerns before I sent the money but he just got more irritated. He filed the non-paying-bidder paperwork with eBay and now it is in their hands.

Any official documentation or links I should send them would be appreciated because the seller still insists the car is real.

Thank you

Send EBAY this link with everyone voicing concern. Also, show them the vin number showing that said car was originally a V8 car. This in itself should raise a red flag with them (EBAY). You did the right thing by holding onto your money! I'm also not saying the seller is a con either, maybe he just bought his car unknowingly it wasn't a real GN. It sucks for him, but at least we prevented you from buying a fake....

They can file that all they want to, but as far as that goes they are defrauding bidders by trying to say it is real when there is obviously discrepancies with the vin and other things on the car. That person is trying to get one over on both ebay and the bidders on the car. They filed that trying to avoid having to do the right thing and relist it as a replica / clone which meant they would have to pay fees again on it.

All of us that own a gn or other turbo regal know what is suppose to be what on these cars.
The seller doesnt have a leg to stand on in this case. Intentional or not this isn't gonna fly.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm the original owner of my 86GN so it was very easy for me to spot the discrepancies. I'm glad you held onto your money. I know for a fact this car has been on e-bay twice now. I wish I could find the email I sent the first time I saw it and called the seller out. I must not have been the only one because 48hrs later the listing had been removed. I believe it was within the last 3 years. Good luck to you Autobahn.