You can type here any text you want

BF Goodrich Drag Radials Vs.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbocamino1

turboholic
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Been running the Nittos a couple seasons and are just ok...i run 22-24 (tire) psi on the street and about 30psi boost and generally blaze them thru second on most roads surfaces. They are getting some miles on them and time for a change. I know MT's and Hoosiers are best but seems to wear too fast. Wondering if the BF's compound is harder or softer than the nittos...or of any other choices? thanks. 275/60/15

I'd go with the M+H Racemasters over any other tire. They are my number one favorite. They dont last long at all compared to Nittos but they stick better than my MT's.

I'd go with the M+H Racemasters over any other tire. They are my number one favorite. They dont last long at all compared to Nittos but they stick better than my MT's.

What kind of life are you getting? My MT's are done! Was going to get another set but open for options

M+H's are going to last just about as long as the MT's.......not long!:D It's a matter of preference. I've used them all. One tire that I prefer would be my Falken Azenis'. These are widely used in the Autocross world becuase they are soft but they also last and arent condsidered a drag radial. They work very well in the rain too. I'm not telling anyone to go buy them because you'll hook with them but if your going to buy a tire, this is an option. The Nittos are by far the longest lasting Drag Radial available. You just have to really get them hot to hook.

If you dont drag race your car and want a tire that's going to last, buy the Nitto's. If you arent worried about tire life but need the thing to hook, buy the Racemasters or MT's. If you just want a standard radial tire buy the Azenis'.

its sounds like the BF's are in the middle,compound wise and price wise,between the M/T's,Hosiers,and M&H and the Nittos.

Here's mine with MT 275/60/15's on 10's and a fender well trim.

Buick Profile .jpeg.jpg

I use Falken Azenis, 295/40-18 rear,for handling 255/40-18 in front,cornering is effertless,an from a roll they Hook! They even corner in the rain....8^)

I liked my M&H DR's. I'm going M&H, M/T or Hoosier for my 15's, can't decide yet. Currently running Nitto NT01's on 17's which are for road racing.

Back