BIG PARTS LIST, Tons of GN parts plus Parting a RARE 86 GREEN Regal and 85 442

I have a few stock short blocks, I'll check on the head bolts. Do you want specifically a 109 long block or is 84 or 85 ok?
109 would be better since the CR will be higher with a .040 gasket than the earlier taller decks which used a .017 compressed gasket. Doesnt really need to be a long block either. I just want something that hasnt been detonated to hell or seen a lot of crank flex and cap walk since i want to try something.

Bob,

Looking for rust free doors, will drive to get them, 1 driver side and 1 passenger side. Car is in the body shop and mine are scrap.

Chuck

109 would be better since the CR will be higher with a .040 gasket than the earlier taller decks which used a .017 compressed gasket. Doesnt really need to be a long block either. I just want something that hasnt been detonated to hell or seen a lot of crank flex and cap walk since i want to try something.

I have a 86 109 engine that is stock except for an adj fuel reg. I checked the Head bolts and they are original. I would take $800 for the long block or $750 as a short block. If its something you may be interested in, I will pull the engine and you could check it out. I also have an 84 long block with original head bolts $400($350 minus heads) and a 85 short block $350(heads are already off it).

just wondering was that drivers side header off a 85 turbo regal or 86/87? i know they work on either year but just wondering so i know thanx

Bought another Parts car, time for a new list.

-8.5 3.42 Posi rearend complete drum to drum with driveshaft $900

-84-86 GN Power seat track assembly $150

-Vac brake set up $80+shipping(master cylinder, power brake booster, and correct pedal)

I have a 86 109 engine that is stock except for an adj fuel reg. I checked the Head bolts and they are original. I would take $800 for the long block or $750 as a short block. If its something you may be interested in, I will pull the engine and you could check it out. I also have an 84 long block with original head bolts $400($350 minus heads) and a 85 short block $350(heads are already off it).
When can i come get the 86 engine as a shortblock? I might take the 84 shortblock too.

When can i come get the 86 engine as a shortblock? I might take the 84 shortblock too.

I won't have a chance to pull the 86 engine until Tuesday or Wednesday. If you want to meet this week you would have to meet at my house, my garage in West Springfield is to hard to get to during the Big E.