Bison - DAMN you!

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Thought I would share this, so everyone notices.
Never met the man, talked to him, or purchased/sold anything from/to him.

Every time I read one of his posts, the tech advice is rock solid and based on principles and data that very few will be able to argue with.
He also provides solid and proven advice, backed up by extensive testing, experience and research,.
Not sure anyone will argue that he has his act together based on his input/feedback.

It must also be noted that he provides input all the way to the tire size, etc.
If you “think” you have some type of performance advantage, Bison will quickly take it away with his sharing and extensive knowledge.

This is the sole reason for the “Damn Bison” feedback.
When you read his replies, you start to feel inadequate in your knowledge, and what you only think you already know. :wink:

I know you are not looking for a “pat on the back”, or “Thank you”, but want to say this;
Thanks for your relentless sharing of detail as related to experiences and knowledge, providing consistent solid input without regard towards any performance advantage, so we can all learn and advance the performance aspects of our and other cars. :cool:

Last but not LEAST (!!) - Same goes for Turbofabricator.
DAMN you too! ;)

I had a big argument with Bison one time in the lounge, and a couple days later he's giving me advice on a problem I had...That's a class act right there....he even helps out people who piss him off :biggrin:

I agree! Super cool guy. I spent alot of time reading his previous post. If more people would we'd have less "Which one to buy..." threads. He is one of the guys here that has saved me from buying stuff I didn't need, and removing parts that would slow me down.

Thankk you very much guys i appreciate this a lot.

I had a big argument with Bison one time in the lounge, and a couple days later he's giving me advice on a problem I had...That's a class act right there....he even helps out people who piss him off :biggrin:

I try not to hold grudges. If i stayed angry with everyone who pissed me off id eventually be pissed off at the whole population:eek:.

I had a question at around 11pm one night and sent him a PM with my phone number, in less than 5 minutes he called me and told me why the problem happened, and how to fix it. I think I talked to him for about 2.5-3 hours that night :eek:. Cool guy with alot of knowledge. But I still miss his old avatar :frown::biggrin:.

Yea, he's retard smart. Like rain man. He's just as helpful off the board as on.

Yea, he's retard smart. Like rain man. He's just as helpful off the board as on.

Hahaa, thats funny. Yeap yeap definatly the converter definatly. I should of had him build my engine a couple of years ago. He definatly knows how to make that power.

Just got back from a night of pounding on the trans he built for me!:):) Great guy to have close by.:biggrin:

I have to agree even when the question is amateur something that most everyone knows he still dosent mind helpin out thanx holmes!!!

Just got back from a night of pounding on the trans he built for me!:):) Great guy to have close by.:biggrin:

You northeasterners suck.... you have Bison and Otto.... i am jealous....hahaha

-ps - everything in this thread is true.... there are very few guys on this board that i take their posts as"gospel" and Bison [Brian] has vast knowledge and better yet numbers to prove... not just bench racing.... thanx a million...oh i mean DAMN YOU..... hahahahah j/k:D:D:D

You northeasterners suck.... you have Bison and Otto.... i am jealous....hahaha

-ps - everything in this thread is true.... there are very few guys on this board that i take their posts as"gospel" and Bison [Brian] has vast knowledge and better yet numbers to prove... not just bench racing.... thanx a million...oh i mean DAMN YOU..... hahahahah j/k:D:D:D

we also have jack cotton, tony gomes,RPE, dave husek , chris from ck to name a few more northeast guys within 50 miles.