Bob Bailey ignition module

yes, it takes a special harness to connect it all up, but there are several cars running around with the TR6 and those coils.

That said, those coils have a lot of power, most of the Buicks don't need them..

Bob
What is special about this harness? What is the cost of the harness to run the smart coils?

I can supply the harness. send me an email at bob (at) bailey-eng (dot) com or PM me here on the board (presuming PM's are working again)

Is this a different harness from the regular coil near plug type ?im running Ls coils already with your setup would I need a different harness to run the smart coils ?

Attachments

• 3FE80C59-079A-42D2-A1FA-F2F897ADED43.jpeg
    3FE80C59-079A-42D2-A1FA-F2F897ADED43.jpeg
    839.8 KB · Views: 66
  • E69414D1-0AD6-4DE8-B866-F818A346D138.jpeg
    E69414D1-0AD6-4DE8-B866-F818A346D138.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
Is this a different harness from the regular coil near plug type ?im running Ls coils already with your setup would I need a different harness to run the smart coils ?

To run the smart coils each bank on the harness needs to be relayed. Two separate relays are added to the harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To run the smart coils each bank on the harness needs to be relayed. Two separate relays are added to the harness.

Maybe in the past? But there weren’t any relays included with the harness that Bob supplied me with. Nor did I have to buy my own. However, before converting to the TR-6 set up, I had previously installed hot wires to supply the factory coil pack and module.

My harness arrives Thursday from Bob. I will be running XR1 coils.

Maybe in the past? But there weren’t any relays included with the harness that Bob supplied me with. Nor did I have to buy my own. However, before converting to the TR-6 set up, I had previously installed hot wires to supply the factory coil pack and module.

Are they LS1 stock style coils or aftermarket smart coils?

I did. I read you had Holley coils. However the only pictures that loaded were the ones with the stock coil pack. Final pictures didn’t load. That’s why I’m asking.
710633ee7cdae03a224eab598eec525e.jpg

Sorry for the short, one word answers. I was answering from my phone and hate using it for TB.com.

Yes, I'm using the big coils. And I'm sorry you couldn't open everything in the thread attachment. I'm proud of that little thread from last year and was hopping you would scroll through it.