Boosted RPS and Gee M Racing

Here were the fitment issues on the headers. Drivers side flanges had to be opened up with a carbide bit at all the bolt holes.
Passenger side. Will not allow for the use of a stud due to a arm clearance.
Cross over.looked to be about 1/4" off so we installed pass side 1st clamp it tight and use a pry bar on the frame and crossover pipe from the top to pry the crossover into place.
They are on the car look great and I can't wait to use them the only other complaint is the angle at which the wastegate site. It's not at the best position for control of pressure. Here are those pics
79dc327f471b2f0c9a75b8d885c70d69.jpg
7d89a0c21a1164d16fd0e5644df8b6a7.jpg
6a7b87eb87f4bf890da58915ba4ea2b8.jpg
bfa90905572326d7986c5569e83f9e16.jpg
1457fa343bff6efccc8be2be1b088c97.jpg
ad3ee32de52c771a2e4edf1d1ea6122b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

It looks like you have a girdle on the engine. If you do, how much clearance do you have between the pan and crossover?

It looks like you have a girdle on the engine. If you do, how much clearance do you have between the pan and crossover?
The picture does not really show but I've got plenty of room. A good half inch or more.
2abd7bf0db2ea9d426a6b2ea318774c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Installing my set now, what a mess. #6 primary is out 1/4" from the others, 3 bolt turbo flange holes are to small for the turbo studs and I cant even get the driver side header on because #3 primary is off a solid 1/8"! Absolute waste of money!

I test fitted the headers on some old heads sitting on my workbench. i ended up enlarging 4 holes and determined that they would not slide onto header studs because the header bot standoffs were not welded perpendicular to the flange. also note that stock header bolts need to be shortened 1/16" if used with these headers. they have been on my car for 4 months and work as expected.

Installing my set now, what a mess. #6 primary is out 1/4" from the others, 3 bolt turbo flange holes are to small for the turbo studs and I cant even get the driver side header on because #3 primary is off a solid 1/8"! Absolute waste of money!
Sorry to hear that. You would think that for the price of these headers the fitment would be spot on. What happen to QC checks?

Sorry to hear that. You would think that for the price of these headers the fitment would be spot on. What happen to QC checks?
you would think? Couldnt even find an email addy on their website either, just some BS "send a message". And no, I never got a reply. BTW, I got a Fedex bill in the mail for $32 due to the headers even though I already paid shipping, Should have bought TA's!

You got a bill from FedEx after you already paid for shipping...what in the world???

you would think? Couldnt even find an email addy on their website either, just some BS "send a message". And no, I never got a reply. BTW, I got a Fedex bill in the mail for $32 due to the headers even though I already paid shipping, Should have bought TA's!
Who did you buy them from?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Anyone have a contact number for Martelius? I should not be dealing with this BS after all that money and 7 week wait.

Attachments

• hader.jpg
    hader.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 167
Aftermarket headers usually have minor fitment issues especially if it not a stock engine?

Alum heads always are also different from stock iron heads, plus machine work on the block deck, and surfacing the heads on many rebuilt engines, dimensions vary from stock, sometimes a lot!

The procedure we use for TA headers when installing for the first time is to leave one or both headers loose on the engine, and then bolt up the crossover pipe.

Tighten the headers, but leave the clamps snug, not real tight.

Run the engine to operating temp, then fully tighten the crossover pipe clamps, and check all the header bolts. After a couple 100 miles or so, check bolts and clamps.

We made the TA crossover pipe in 2 parts with a slip joint in the middle, which compensates for expansion from cold to hot, also relives stress on the headers.

Anyone have a contact number for Martelius? I should not be dealing with this BS after all that money and 7 week wait.

I gave you the contact info for both owners of Gee M Racing.

I dont make these headers.

Honestly, what more can I do besides email these people, if they don't get back to me, or refuse to acknowledge where they failed?

i noticed that you have gn1 heads. the bolt holes are not drilled perfectly perpendicular to the flange and studs exaggerate this angle. the studs must be installed like a bolt.