Bought a '85 T-type, help me spend my money!

Egr valve can be sticking open causing it to leak intake vacuum through to
The exhaust side also

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here the vid of the scanmaster readings in HD, you can see the Ints are perfect until I hit the gas one rev, then it slowly adds fuel until its at 150.

Might still be processing the vid.

It's not that clear yet because its processing still.

Get the translator set correctly for the LT1 MAF.... (3" sensor) then reset the ECM....report back.

Get the translator set correctly for the LT1 MAF.... (3" sensor) then reset the ECM....report back.
Tomorrow ill see if I can, busy painting rooms in my new house. Also when I tried the translator and LT1 MAF earlier it was more of a temporary setup just to see if it would maybe fix my issue. I have to check at my mothers for an old cold air intake for my old truck sitting in the garage, might be able to use that because the truck had an LT1 in it.

The numbers for the scanmaster are more legible when you watch it on YouTube rather then off the page here. Try to open the video on YouTube itself, I tried to post only a link but it keeps embedding it.

I'm also dumb because I didnt realize the BLMs are saved in memory so I probably just need to reset my ECM and it will relearn and not to richen everything up....cross my fivers for tomorrow.

I'm also dumb because I didnt realize the BLMs are saved in memory so I probably just need to reset my ECM and it will relearn and not to richen everything up....cross my fivers for tomorrow.

So I reset the ECM and its now idling perfect at 120-128, blm is also 128. Didnt get a chance to drive it yet... Probably should change he oil since I ran it so rich for awhile.

What are the settings on your translator??

Its not installed, I only installed it for a brief second to see if it would run better not knowing there were settings i needed to adjust so i went back to stock maf setup.

I stopped by my mothers and I don't have a cold air intake/filter setup that I thought I had, so I need to figure out how to make one for the LT1 Maf. Any tips?

Ok so I've been busy with house work and I thought I fixed the vacuum leak but the int went up to 150 today and blm... I don't have the intake air sensor installed yet and its a bit colder today around 65. so I don't know if this is the problem... Think I'm gonna buy a chip to remove the intake air sensor and 93 stock car with more boost.

I think I'm going to call turbo tweak.

Or it could be the maf due to it being in the 60's since I'm still using my 85maf? Would it show up on the int and blms?

Ugh nothing is ever easy with this car

I've been busy lately, haven't been able to work on it. I was told pep boys or advance auto have intake piping and I might be able to get the parts from them to make a cold air intake.

I haven't made the cold air intake yet so I can use my lt1 maf and translator yet but I had to drive it yesterday and it was again running crazy rich, also noticed my tps sensor at wot doesn't hit 4.4 volts, only 3.3 so would that also make it run rich? Just wondering, I'm trying to save for a house so I haven't fixed anything yet but noticed the tps issue.

Ok I got my custom cold air intake parts in, I need a 45 degree 3.5" silicon coupler to complete the kit, but either way I got the translator hooked up with the new maf which I was told is an LT1 Maf it is 3.5" ... I messed with the translator a bit and I don't know if my settings are in the right spots but the car is still running the same, INT at 150 at idle once warmed up, my fuel pressure at idle with vacuum line on is 32psi. So I think I still have an issue, unless the intake air temp sensor being not connected/in the harness would cause this?

Here's a pic of the unfinished cold air intake I started

null_zps42fbbd6f.jpg

Here's a pic of the translator settings I picked, let me know if I have it setup wrong.

null_zps99d6a2bb.jpg

There should be setting directions on the underside of the translator lid.
Yeah there is and I believe I have it setup right, 6cyl, GN, limiter?, option off. Then the base 1 = 10% rich and 2 is 10% lean, I tired both setting and still the same.