Buick GNX #475 at Barrett Jackson: How much will it sell for?

How much will GNX #475 Sell for?

• Under $60,000

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • $60,000 - $70,000

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • $70,000 - $80,000

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • $80,000 - $90,000

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • $90,000 - $100,000

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Over $100,000

Votes: 17 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will be there tomorrow to check it out for a friend.:cool:

He expects to pay $75K+ if necessary, as he WANTS this car, and will sell his 8K mile GN that he bought a Barrett a couple years ago.

Since he will be at the Cardinals game on Sunday, guess I will have to be there in his place for the bidding!:D

I don't get it...If he expects to pay $75K +, why didn't he just deal directly with the dealer that had it available for $80K? Doesn't he have to pay a buyers premium on the bid price as well? :confused:

He saw it for the first time yesterday!:smile:

His collection of 20 or so other vehicles includes his 9 sec. GN and other more exotic and neat cars and trucks.

Oh, one of his trucks is a customized 8 sec. big block ride which he also drives. A rather "cool" guy!:cool:

I just knew BJ would break to commercial when the GN came across the block. :mad: I would've liked to have heard the comments.

I hope the GNX sells for $10K or less. Only thing BJ is good for is running the prices of our cars.

We4

A pretty sweet, although far from original WE4 sold early on tuesday for 15k (16,500 with fees). It looks to have had a custom leather or vinyl interior. Nice overall condition.

well never mind the poll. I bought the car last night from the owner. I am still goin to run it threw to see what it would have brought in . It was a beautiful car by the way:cool:

well never mind the poll. I bought the car last night from the owner. I am still goin to run it threw to see what it would have brought in . It was a beautiful car by the way:cool:

That is cool Dan, see you on the stage at Barrett tomorrow, and maybe you can make a buck or 2 - or not!:D

Congrats! All this time I thought everything that ran across the stage at BJ sold. I didn't know you could run cars through just to see what they will bring without selling them at a no reserve auction. Kinda like having a reserve :confused:

Also, I had the opportunity to buy the car the day before they decided to consign it to BJ. I'm not sure if they were blowing smoke or what but the dealershp that had it for sale here told me once they had it consigned to BJ they could no longer sale it. Guess that was not completely true??? :confused:

Either way it will be cool to see it go through :cool:

Congrats! All this time I thought everything that ran across the stage at BJ sold. I didn't know you could run cars through just to see what they will bring without selling them at a no reserve auction. Kinda like having a reserve :confused:

I believe there are NO reserves .. So it's only costing me 20% to see what the car is worth.. 10% buyers fee and 10% sellers fee (ya have to BUY your own car back or let it go for CHEAP :p
The owner didn't say anything about you :confused: I just gave him a personal check . He is goin to hold it till I have enuff $$ so it clears. (Waiting for my stimulus check from Obama... oh ya buying a house in Florida to !! ) what a great country :cool:

Grumpy! Will we see a 9 second GNX in Melissa's future? :cool:

nah... She hates black cars :p Plus we already had a GNX here a few years ago.. Cool cars BUT she doesn't need a car she can't drive. She "needs" another house :rolleyes: :eek:

I believe there are NO reserves .. So it's only costing me 20% to see what the car is worth.. 10% buyers fee and 10% sellers fee (ya have to BUY your own car back or let it go for CHEAP :p
The owner didn't say anything about you :confused: I just gave him a personal check . He is goin to hold it till I have enuff $$ so it clears. (Waiting for my stimulus check from Obama... oh ya buying a house in Florida to !! ) what a great country :cool:

Please don't take this statement as an attack, but why would you do that?

Correct me if I am wrong, but lets say for instance if the car isn't doing well on the block the bid only reaches 60k. If you were to bid to keep it you would bid 61k. Now you have to pay both the sellers 10% and the buyers 10% because now you are technically both. That would be 6,100 X 2 = $12,200. Why would you ever pay 12k "just to see what it will bring". It just seems a little bit absurd. Now let's say you payed 70k for it and that is why you bid to keep it. Now you have payed $82,200 for it instead of the 70k. If you have the money to keep it tied up in a GNX, I think you should put it on the trailer and high-tail it out of there.:) The economy will be back in a few years and then you could probably double the money you spent.

Again, just trying to understand the logic?:)

Please don't take this statement as an attack, but why would you do that?

Correct me if I am wrong, but lets say for instance if the car isn't doing well on the block the bid only reaches 60k. If you were to bid to keep it you would bid 61k. Now you have to pay both the sellers 10% and the buyers 10% because now you are technically both. That would be 6,100 X 2 = $12,200. Why would you ever pay 12k "just to see what it will bring". It just seems a little bit absurd. Now let's say you payed 70k for it and that is why you bid to keep it. Now you have payed $82,200 for it instead of the 70k. If you have the money to keep it tied up in a GNX, I think you should put it on the trailer and high-tail it out of there.:) The economy will be back in a few years and then you could probably double the money you spent.

Again, just trying to understand the logic?:)

don't try to understand the logic of someone that is pulling your leg...

see below

(making noise of loud car traveling quickly WHILE passing hand over head)
heh heh heh