Buick GNX #475 at Barrett Jackson: How much will it sell for?

How much will GNX #475 Sell for?

• Under $60,000

Votes: 16 13.7%
  • $60,000 - $70,000

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • $70,000 - $80,000

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • $80,000 - $90,000

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • $90,000 - $100,000

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Over $100,000

Votes: 17 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow... some of these cars are goin cheap:mad: ok Buick guys.. you can call in your bids !!! .. dammm Craig Jackson wants me to get up by the stage.. Seeya after the car goes for big $$$ :p :cool:

Yea, just saw it. $86k is a fair price in todays market I guess. I dont think it would have sold for that much if it wasnt Barrett Jackson tho. The buyer pays a 12% fee I believe and the seller 10% so its really not $86k on either end.

Damn that is messed up. I have been waiting to see that X go across, dragged the wife into the room and they break for a damn set of commercials.....so we watched F-ing Chip Foose hock his spinning wax ball. They come back just in time to see it roll off the stage.:mad: :mad: :mad:

If anyone knows of a vid or link to it being sold please post. Thanks

Gnx Sold On Bj !!

what is up with that ??? by the time commercial break was up the GNX was rolling off the block at 86k how disappointing for the TR fans watching for that car to go up ....

I sent an email to the bastards at BJ letting them know how disappointing it was to have sat there all day waiting for that car to go across the stage. If they are so intelligent about cars they should know how rare the GNX is! Nice shot of the tail lights and here we go with another new Mustang. YAY !!! Email the cod-sacks and let them know your disappointed as I did on all of our behalves!!!:mad: Jason

whats up with that by the time comercial was up the GNX was rolling off the block . how disappointing for all TR fans out there Lame ...

I sent them a nice email myself. Told them that Craig Jackson must have been outrun by a turbo Buick years ago and hasn't gotten over it yet.:biggrin:

it was also live on the net :cool: NO commercials BUT crappy coverage . ok goin out for supper .. Craig is buyin again :eek: :rolleyes: :p