You can type here any text you want

busted; so who had cobra for dinner???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I like them both

I just found that one the other day myself. Both great cars but it makes me kind of miss my faster T-type. The instant torque of the Cobra is great, but the freight train pull after the big turbo spools is a rush.

Yea, i own both, and with new upgrades the GN should do the Terminator almost like that.

Great to see the GN pull him in the end... Racing from a roll sucks though:tongue:

Yea, i own both, and with new upgrades the GN should do the Terminator almost like that.
It would take a low 11 second 120 plus mph GN to pull on a Cobra with those mods. The mods in your sig should do it if the car is running good. I'd like to see a Whipple Cobra run a strong GN.

Watching all of the vids, looks to me like the GN has him covered. He takes a beating on the jump tho and has to chase the Stang down. Like to see them go from a dig, probably be a slaughter.

The GN owner needs to learn how to brake boost that thing better.

Hard to set up a good brake boost while maintaining a constant roll speed, I've tried.......perhaps I suck.

I was reading some of the Mustang forum posts and it's funny to hear all of the excuses why the Stang got beat!:biggrin: I know why it kept getting beat, IT'S SLOW!!!!!!:D :eek: Be a man and race the ol' fashion way! Oh wait, Muastangs dont want to do that though! </////////////////#~~~~~~~~

I was reading some of the Mustang forum posts and it's funny to hear all of the excuses why the Stang got beat!:biggrin: I know why it kept getting beat, IT'S SLOW!!!!!!:D :eek: Be a man and race the ol' fashion way! Oh wait, Muastangs dont want to do that though! </////////////////#~~~~~~~~

I dont know if I would say it was slow!!

that guy needs to learn how to brakeboost.....

roll racing isnt hard to do...like...

I dont know if I would say it was slow!!

I suppose it wasnt slow, BUT the GN walked that guy! If he could brake boost that car a little better, even with the instant power of a Supercharger, he would have launched just as hard!

Looks like he was jumping the gun a few times still chased him down when he beat out of the hole.Still think the gn has him beat.

Back