Checking in from Anson County.

corsair231

The City of Peachland, to be exact. Why create a new thread just to check in? Because for some reason I could not post in the first thread. It kept logging me out so I thought I would start this one as a test. Anybody else having site issues?

Corsair231,
Welcome to the Carolinas section. Why have a Carolinas section....because most of us don't care what is going on in Florida or Alanta! I would like to get a group together from the Carolinas....you know, cruise to a cool spot and see what everyone brung! Peachland isn't too far from Albemarle! Ever come this way? I have a 4 post lift behind my office!
Conrad Carter
704-467-1310

Corsair231,
Welcome to the Carolinas section. Why have a Carolinas section....because most of us don't care what is going on in Florida or Alanta! I would like to get a group together from the Carolinas....you know, cruise to a cool spot and see what everyone brung! Peachland isn't too far from Albemarle! Ever come this way? I have a 4 post lift behind my office!
Conrad Carter
704-467-1310

Conrad, It's me, Randy. Have I been away that long??? :( Anyway, I'm excited to have a Carolina's section too. I know GM Performance Specialities has taken a hit from Autofair going to a two day affair and some real bad luck for some of our cornerstone members but I hope we're not dead yet. I think this site has more visability and may even bring some new blood into the fold plus I think this is probably a little more convienent for people who are already hanging out here.
I would love to have a get together but my car is under the weather for a little while. Hope to have it back in shape by fall. I'm still going to make Richards meet but I will be incognito in the loser. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see everyone though. I'd just have to park over to the side. ;)

I'm from cheraw sc and was wanting to know if anyone around the area works gn that I can take my car too just check everything through....I had a transmission cooler mounted where the front plate goes on the bumper and someone in the house hold backed the golf cart in to my car! Well long story short it got busted and I can't find a replacement that fits the hole maybe someone that knows these cars can help find one ...if anyone has any ideas please respond thanks mike

Try Keith (NCTURBOS on this board). He lives north of Charlotte. My general mechanic, Harold Crisco at Criscos' Automotive in Albemarle (704-982-2414). Harold is busy and you will have to get in line. He works on everything but is thorough and will listen to what you want done.
Conrad Carter

Ok thanks I just want someone that knows what they doing on these cars and has experience on this cars if you know what I mean got too much invested in my car

Mike, I'm not a mechanic by trade but I know these cars well. Other than the oil cooler what kind of problems are you having? I'd be willing to help however I can.