You can type here any text you want

Chip Help With New Combo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WICKEDGN

I CANT LIVE WITHOUT BOOST
Hey guys well i just wanted to ask who would be a good chip maker for my new combo below since im still learning alot about our cars, i dont even know were to start about a chip. all i want is a race chip since i dont often drive the car around, so can you guys give me some pointer s on like how many degrees of timing and all that neat stuff.:) oh and who should i contact about ordering it since i do need by next week;) thanx in advance guys.:)

If you're combination consists of what's in your signature, something with higher timing and medium boost (Medium boost by my standards anyway) would probably work best for you.

HOW MUCH BOOST WOULD YOU SAY BY MEDIUM??20-23LBS. I DO WANNA KEEP IT ON THE SAFE SIDE AND NOT MAX OUT MY COMBO JUST BECAUSE OF MY MILLELAGE I HAVE 140K SO I DONT WANNA GO ON A BREAK ANYTHING BECAUSE IM SAVING FOR MY REBUILD OR TA BLOCK THANX GUYS FOR THE REPLYS AND SORRY FOR THE CAPS. LOCK SOMETHING JUST WENT WRONG WITH THE KEY BOARD:)

Yea, somewhere around in there with a fair amount of timing.

Hey JayC who would you recomend too burn my chip??? so i could give him a call say today or early morning tomorrow .??thanx JayC:)

WICKEDGN
:) You probabily didn't know it, but you were just talking to one of the chip Guru's. Jay C has been around for a long time, and yes he can burn you a chip for your combo.

Paul

hey jayc well i dont have email at this moment but if your out there im very interested on you burning a chip for me maybe 2, for street use as well, since i dont know much about them! about how much timing do you suggest should i have on it and boost ass well and how much fuel pressure should i be running when in track use thanx for the replys guys and hope fully jayc you can get back at me thanx:)

If you dont have email you can private message me with the prvt msg button underneath this message.

Back