Chris Chow!!!! What do you think???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that the guys and gals that have been running against me in heads up competition (track or street) are all class acts. Win or lose, some of us get together afterwards and meet for dinner.

On the other hand the internet has attracted good attention as well as the negative. Thanks for your kind words. :cool:

Originally posted by turbosam6
Fu(king azz clowns like these guys are exactly why I bought a mustang. I love my buick, but these "buick guys" are sometimes too much for me. Talky talky, blah blah blah. Not one of them has run a number even remotely close to Chris'. But a 750 hp car is impressive? Whats Chris' car make, twice that almost? You don't have to like his car, just like how no one likes you. It doesn't give you the right to troll around looking for arguments. And Chris, just ignore them. Don't sink to their level and start something. If I were you, I'd be happy knowing my car is faster than all of theirs will ever be.

I've met some really honest nice guys being involved with my GN, but lately the good guys seem to be dissappearing and now we have an influx of dumb ass kids who have zero respect for anyone. The buick scene is dying, thanks to these morons. Every Buick event I go to is getting smaller every year. Car guys in general need to stick together, but everyone feels the need to bash each other. Thanks for contributing to the downfall of our hobby jackass.

OK too young. I'll just let the dogs out.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
the Kid was being a jerk with his first post, but now you've got Chris boasting that he could kick a 16 year old kid's a$$.....?

Originally posted by ChrisChow
OK too young. I'll just let the dogs out.
Hey, no fair twisting my words.

I don't know, Kid....dogs sounds like fair play to me.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Wow, Chris, getting all kindsa feisty! I'm actually proud of you that your spokeswoman didn't have to deliver that message for you. C'mon guys, give the kid a break....it's not like he just came out and said 'That car sucks' or anything.

It is easy to be cool and funny on the internet.
However you are still failing at this kind of like how you fail at keeping a slow buick motor together. Maybe you can start up another cult religon and worship only v-6 Buicks.

If I were you, I'd be happy knowing my car is faster than all of theirs will ever be.
most people never intend to build a race car.....i'm having trouble understanding why you always use the line about people no being able to run with his car??:confused:
a Mercedes S65 AMG may not be able to run in the same light with his car, yet i'd rather have the mercedes

Since most of us are adults, at least in age if not maturity let's clean this up. Cars are fun, turbo cars are really fun.
Let's not get so hung up on what other people's junk runs.

Decepticon: I am not sure what your issues are with me but you can call and or email me with anything you have to say. I stand behind my name and efforts in this community for the last 10years. These cars will come and go, the friends that I have made will be in my heart forever.

WOW...I just stumbled upon this, and WOW.

Sometimes some people just need to agree to disagree and let it go...I like 8 Sec. cars...I like twin turbo small block Chevy's...Would I do it to my car?? Probably not but mostly because I don't have the money...Do I CARE if someone else does it to their car??? HECK NO.

I've never seen Chris's car live, but I'm sure I'd be humbled by the sight even if it only went 9's with a busted valve train (Note, sarcasm).

However if I had a 8 sec. car I'd let the car do the talking.

Originally posted by John Wilde
It is easy to be cool and funny on the internet.
However you are still failing at this kind of like how you fail at keeping a slow buick motor together. Maybe you can start up another cult religon and worship only v-6 Buicks.
As far as the cult about worshipping only V6 Buicks goes, I think there already is a very big one.....here. As for the 'fail at keeping a slow Buick motor together'......I'm not sure if you've got your facts straight on that. P.S., please capitalize 'Buick'.

Since most of us are adults, at least in age if not maturity let's clean this up. Cars are fun, turbo cars are really fun.

Decepticon: I am not sure what your issues are with me but you can call and or email me with anything you have to say. I stand behind my name and efforts in this community for the last 10years. These cars will come and go, the friends that I have made will be in my heart forever.
No issues, I think we're all just having a little fun here....if not, why not just forget about the thread? My hat is off to you for your convictions toward these cars....and for your avatar. Stinkin' Autobot.;)

Why do some of you guys feel the need to try and put down Chris, his car, and/or his accomplishments with his car? Maybe you guys are just insecure in one way or another and this is your way of making up for that insecurity:confused:

I agree with John... This whole car "thing" is supposed to be about having fun so we should all just agree to disagree and move on :) :cool:

bottom line is chris's car is bad a$$. and that 16 yr. old kid would crap his panties if he ever got the chance to go for a ride. i always respect anyone that builds a fast car no matter what the setup is. :cool:

all i can say is wow, KID you need to grow up, comming on a board like this, saying stuff that has no good intent, but to say in words that te car only makes good passes on camera, then you start making threats and swearing, that shows lots of maturity, for those that remember troll, this has the same taste.
Grant

Last time I checked the site was Turbobuick.com not TurboV6Buick.com!!:p

After looking at this, that move to a thumper sbc is starting to look more and more tempting!;)

the way I see it is to each his own and ignore the ignorant!:eek:

seems like people are trashing chris's car after they are attack for saying they don't really care for aSBC in a GN...no biggie

Yea im ignorant!!!!!!

If you look at what i said i wasnt attacking anyone, untill i was attacked,(and chris, touch me im a minor;) )

Yea...... I dont know, i live close to sac raceway and i see him out there all the time..... Hes let me down too many times!!!! You hardly ever see a good run and when you do you dont have the camera on!!! Personally id rather see my dad run his 750+ horsepower street car(in the prosess of being built) all day!!!!! I had respect for the guy at one point but once i saw it run it wasnt too impressive!!!!!

Im not big on the fact that it is an sbc tt,but i thought it was the most bad ass car i had seen in my life when i first saw it, i even told him that, but when i saw it run i was almost heartbroken......
9's out of a 1000+hp car. The point of my post was to see what people thought about chris's car, IT WAS NOT TO START A FIGHT, beleive me if i wanted a fight i would bring it to your doorstep(not a forum), im a friendly guy but not one to f!@# around with!!!!!

But Chris i did do some research on your car and i guess you have made some VERY impressive passes lately...... Why dont you do the same in SAC????:D So i apologize if i hurt your feelings :) !!!!!!!

We should just have a site dedicated to hating my car :D

At any rate, changing subject matter, I've been having an issue with one of my silver turbo T's. I thought I had blown a head gasket cuz it kept dying on me. It would start up somewhat OK and when it got to operating temp 160 degrees, it would stall. I have a gen6 DFI and swore up and down that I didnt' make any significant changes that would cause this problem.

IdahoGN had a similar problem and traced it down to a bad coil pack on his turbo T/A. Since I don't drive the silver T very much I don't really have time to do a full diagnosis. Well, I finally had time on Sunday to ohm the coil pack. Sure enough, I had an open circuit on one of the towers. I installed a coil pack that was given to me by John Mackenzie at Fasttrack (tested OK) and my silver car fired back to life:) This car had been sitting in my backyard for 6 months. Now ready to rock and roll again.

I will be installing an the Innovative motorsports wide band sensor (another Fasttrack plug) to do some much needed fine tuning. The silver car has a PTE 54 turbo, 9" converter, ported iron heads, 218 cam (I think?), "0.030 JE pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.