Christian Kustomz/John Liquefatto (Westminster, MD) WORST PLACE EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
brent my name is jennifer and i do not like the fact that you have put my name in this bs between you all. It is childish and stupid you have also brought my child into this. that is wrong. I want the post removed.
Welcome to the board Jennifer. If your husband wants to step up and pay the man what he owes him then this post will die off to some degree. I will however point out that your husband was banned from this site for trying to scam trying to make people believe he knew what he was doing.:D He's also one of the very few people that have ever been banned from Richard Clarks property.:eek: Please read the user agreement and you may realize that what you want and what you get aren't always the same thing.:p

He LIED about me on this and another board... I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for me to do anything for him....

Jen If you dont like this whole BS then tell your husband to give the man back his money so he could go away. I think that is very fair

I can't believe people can be this stupid !! Just give the guy his $$$ back OR fix it in 3 hours an be DONE !! At this point my wife would have had that new clutch shoved in you know where !! I just can't believe SHE let this go this far.. Someone has to grow some balls. :confused:

brent my name is jennifer and i do not like the fact that you have put my name in this bs between you all. It is childish and stupid you have also brought my child into this. that is wrong. I want the post removed.

No problem Jen, this wasn't meant towards you at all and I'll remove your name from anywhere you'd like. I just need you to point me to the post number and whatever thread it's in. As for everyone else, this IS NOT the co-owner or wife of John. This is an ex from what I understand. No reason for anyone to jump on her.

I have now been provided with the vehicle but don't want to post anything more just yet. It's being inspected by a mechanic that was along for the pickup.

No problem Jen, this wasn't meant towards you at all and I'll remove your name from anywhere you'd like. I just need you to point me to the post number and whatever thread it's in. As for everyone else, this IS NOT the co-owner or wife of John. This is an ex from what I understand. No reason for anyone to jump on her.

Need pics first to decide on that :p

Welcome to the board Jennifer. If your husband wants to step up and pay the man what he owes him then this post will die off to some degree. I will however point out that your husband was banned from this site for trying to scam trying to make people believe he knew what he was doing.:D He's also one of the very few people that have ever been banned from Richard Clarks property.:eek: Please read the user agreement and you may realize that what you want and what you get aren't always the same thing.:p

first of all iam not his wife. second you have no right to say anything about me. third do you personally know john i bet you dont. you are hurting some one you dont even know you are destorying his life grow up and get a life.

I have now been provided with the vehicle but don't want to post anything more just yet. It's being inspected by a mechanic that was along for the pickup.

i believe it is post 4

third do you personally know john i bet you dont.

Hahahaha.. Now thats funny !! Guess YOU really don't know him that good either :confused: Did you happen to read his threads all over the net scamming people ?? Why does he get banned ?? Hell he didn't last long here.. What a line of crap he was throwing in here and over the other Buick site.. Has problems with a transmission then all of a sudden its a GOOD trans for sale :rolleyes: Oh ya.. One of the good guy's.

Well I didnt make it "official" Grump.... Just a hunch after being around this crap for 14 years :rolleyes:. I think you know what I mean o_O:D

i believe it is post 4

On post #59 I said your name and I just edited it out. I was quoted on post #61 (page 4) by another user and I can not remove it myself. A moderator will have to remove it and I'll make a request to them now. As for destroying Johns life, we are not doing that at all. All I wanted was what was agreed upon. I am entitled to my opinion and I'm legally able to leave a review based on the experience I had with this particular individual. Everything I found and shared is available online to the public if you know where and how to search. On another note, if you attack other members on this forum by telling people to
grow up and get a life
I can promise you that the admins won't help you out at all. Forum boards such as this are not responsible for content submitted by users and often refuse to make removals. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, just letting you know how forums work and get away with stuff. Your absolutely right that your name shouldn't even be said, I have no issues with you at all. Good luck.

first of all iam not his wife. second you have no right to say anything about me. third do you personally know john i bet you dont. you are hurting some one you dont even know you are destorying his life grow up and get a life.
Well I'm sorry you're offended and it was my mistake believing you were married to the scum. We have quite a few ex-members that are still being sought by the law and a few other people. He contacted me on another board not knowing who I was and tried to get me to help him. I knew better because of what he did here.:D

Since you say I'm destroying his life all I will say is if he wants this post to die down all he'd need to do is the right thing, but scum usually won't do that.

My guess is that you're not married to him for the same reason, He didn't do the right thing by you and you decided to get away from him. Yes, I'm speculating here but usually a seperation of two people isn't because it was a lark that they got involved and most of the time it's because one of them was an idiot. BTW, IP check and a few other things will be happening shortly just to make sure you aren't the idiot in question.:eek::D

This guy needs a lesson learned.... Like there aren't enough shady ass people on this earth, by now if dosent even matter if he "made It right"

Wrong, Hi Johno_O
This should help a little here.:D

Country: United States State/Region: Maryland City: Woodsboro Latitude: 39.5333 Longitude: -77.297 Area Code: 301 Postal Code: 21798
Country: United States State/Region: Maryland City: Frederick Latitude: 39.4624 Longitude: -77.2758 Area Code: 301 Postal Code: 21701
IP: 68.33.75.149 Decimal: 1143032725 Hostname: c-68-33-75-149.hsd1.md.comcast.net ISP: Comcast Cable Organization: Comcast Cable Services: None detected
IP: 68.33.75.149 Decimal: 1143032725 Hostname: c-68-33-75-149.hsd1.md.comcast.net ISP: Comcast Cable Organization: Comcast Cable Services: None detected
IP: 76.106.24.125 Decimal: 1282021501 Hostname: c-76-106-24-125.hsd1.md.comcast.net ISP: Comcast Cable Organization: Comcast Cable Services: None detected

Drama Deer.gif

:cool:

I was gonna post that but wanted to build the suspense just a little bit. You busted my bubble Charlie :eek::D
Sorry Ty, but I'm about to run over to the other board and see if he pops up over there again and ban his ass if that's the case.:D We really should get John in on this and let him have a little fun at the same time though. ;) You know how much he enjoys chasing the scum of the earth down after all.:cool:

That deer rocks Dan.:D LOL

On post #59 I said your name and I just edited it out. I was quoted on post #61 (page 4) by another user and I can not remove it myself. A moderator will have to remove it and I'll make a request to them now. As for destroying Johns life, we are not doing that at all. All I wanted was what was agreed upon. I am entitled to my opinion and I'm legally able to leave a review based on the experience I had with this particular individual.

Everything I found and shared is available online to the public if you know where and how to search. On another note, if you attack other members on this forum by telling people to I can promise you that the admins won't help you out at all. Forum boards such as this are not responsible for content submitted by users and often refuse to make removals. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, just letting you know how forums work and get away with stuff. Your absolutely right that your name shouldn't even be said, I have no issues with you at all. Good luck.
While I think about it, print this page out before anything gets deleted so you have it for evidence! That should help with any legal issues in court.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.