Christian Kustomz/John Liquefatto (Westminster, MD) WORST PLACE EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's just posted over on the other board if you want to see what he's saying.:D This is actually getting funny and all he'd have to do is give the money back at this point.:rolleyes: I guess he's just to stupid to do it though.:eek:

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

_Elton John

John Liquefatto seems to = Douschebag.

He needs to get over himself...........

How do you go from that to a "expert" in less than a year:eek:
It's pretty obvious that it's a typo and he meant 1984. All too many people forget about that 1982 GN, even those who have been around a while. And I still hear the GN's only ever came in black all the time. Again they forget about the '82.

remember guys.. ya can't cure STUPID !!:p
Sure you can Dan. A bullet can work wonders sometimes after all.:D

It's pretty obvious that it's a typo and he meant 1984. All too many people forget about that 1982 GN, even those who have been around a while. And I still hear the GN's only ever came in black all the time. Again they forget about the '82.
There have been several times I should've made the bet about my 82 but I'm just to nice a guy though.:( I've even had a board member say he's owned every model GN that they ever made and I asked about the 82 he didn't consider it a GN since it wasn't turbocharged.:eek: Amazingly it was though.:D

Sure you can Dan. A bullet can work wonders sometimes after all.:D

There have been several times I should've made the bet about my 82 but I'm just to nice a guy though.:( I've even had a board member say he's owned every model GN that they ever made and I asked about the 82 he didn't consider it a GN since it wasn't turbocharged.:eek: Amazingly it was though.:D

So you have a 1982 GNSC Chalie?

Once again John went overboard with his BS.:rolleyes: He's got another IP account and tried posting as someone else on the other board.:eek: Needless to say his first identity and the new one are no longer allowed to post on the other board.:D I'd bet he's going to try and join up here with this new IP he has so be prepaired for more BS coming.o_O:confused:

charlief1 said:
Once again John went overboard with his BS.:rolleyes: He's got another IP account and tried posting as someone else on the other board.:eek: Needless to say his first identity and the new one are no longer allowed to post on the other board.:D I'd be he's going to try and join up here with this new IP he has so be prepaired for more BS coming.o_O:confused:

Big surprise there.

6991326440_3eed467f82.jpg

Here's an entertaining read and an update... Any comments are always greatly appreciated and looked forward to on any of these postings ;)

http://www.ripoffreport.com/mechanics/brent-rudacille/brent-rudacille-rudacille-bre-1a4b8.htm

Alot of responses from "customers" here, haha...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/auto-me...z-jo/christian-kustomz-john-liquefa-63611.htm

Read the reviews here from more previous "customers"

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=chris...&channel=fflb&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl

Status
Not open for further replies.